Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

It's hard isn't with people around you and with them not around you either doing this plan! We just need to keep going, hour by hour if necessary and day by day. Keep crossing off those completed days. I must admit I am very excited about you getting into the 9's! You have not thrown in the towel and just kept going even when things were difficult :) Just shows how fab you are sweetie. x

Oh my! Just catching up now. Yay! Pleased for you Hun. Knew something had to give soon. Nines before you know it. Sounds like you're in a good place today. Hope you're having a good day.

now the big question is are you going to weigh yourself again tomorrow? ;)

Its horrid kira lol bt yup stayin strong :)....

Kat lol stul got sone way to go lol bt yup ploddin along hehe fingers crossed

Rite tdai had two shakes n one small salmon salad...with bit of yogurt witg lettuce cucumvet n onion....

Not havin anything else had four litres water....

This was due to ma sis in law followin me into the kitchen so cudnt back out cz told mum im starving cz wss out n then came home b theb headed bk out again so wss quite hubgry tbh ool gutted cz was lookin forward to na third shake oh well nvm hopin wont hace done be danage ...will b stikin to three shake for the bext 11 days and then jump bk on plan three shakes till the weddin nw....goij strong have had the u shud stop losin weight nw u luk fine nw thrown at me tdai frm cuzin huz gettin married n me sis in law which is reli annoyin seen as they were the ones hu threw omg uv put on so much weiggt comments at me wen was heavier n nw tht im in the bludy zone bw they wntin me to stop pshhht gta long way yet me.....xxxxx

image-414456341.jpg

Its soo weird init there r some moments where i think mayb i av lost bit...etc cz can fit into some of my older clothes smaller ones bt then u come cross tht one pair of jesns or one dress or top that stikl doesnt fit u i.e like the one above n it js feels like u avdnt lost nething at all uts nyf to put a downer on ur mood relli...those jeans r the ultimate goal jeans once i can fit into them confirtably again even uf the zip us tad tempermental then n onli then will feel like i have finally got there....tht small salmon salad was satisfyin n fillling n i kno it was small cz wasnt even on a playe it was in a bowl n the salmon was nowher near 100g....n had two shakes instead of the normal tht wud b required on a normal s n s lifestyke day dint appen so hopin for the best reli....im nt gna weigh tmo onli cz i kno drinkin water this late can play a part on the scales showin a gain as im currentlu on ma fourth litre bt may weigh again sneaky weigh in on thurs if can wait that long lol....wher hoping to see the nines by then if can resist them after survivin on three shakes a day may even wait till subday bt tht is a big IF lol....cz desperate to see the nines nw on the scales more then nething lol did lot of walkin tdai cz went out with cuzin so she can do her honeymoon shoppin lol went out at 2 got hone at half seven....so hopin tht helps lol resisted subway wher cuzib ate b resisted cookie n drinks lol stuk to water :) so was proud of ma self hope to reap the rewards of resistin some point this week llol.....xx

I wouldn't worry too much, salmon salad would sit nicely on plan. You're doing fab. Make sure you're taking a multivitamin too won't you? You won't officially be getting all the nutrients you need to stay healthy.

As for your ultimate goal jeans, you'll get there. You're closer than the last time you tried them on. I don't think mine fit and fasten up yet either. I know what you mean about it putting a dampener on you though, I think that's why I'm not trying mine until I'm nearer 9 stone.

I wouldn't worry too much, salmon salad would sit nicely on plan. You're doing fab. Make sure you're taking a multivitamin too won't you? You won't officially be getting all the nutrients you need to stay healthy. As for your ultimate goal jeans, you'll get there. You're closer than the last time you tried them on. I don't think mine fit and fasten up yet either. I know what you mean about it putting a dampener on you though, I think that's why I'm not trying mine until I'm nearer 9 stone.
Its amazin...yh wil b buyin some tmo be recommenfations n frm where? Onli rrli need it nw cz these past few weeks have been doin simplicity four pax four litres of eater lol..iv resited lot of things tdai such as bacon buttie, ham sandwhiches, subway n cookies n drinks so yaaay me lol....seeing the ten stone has defo spurred me on tons....n nw ima more aware of the timescale more then nething nw lol....is onetimes wonder wss i reli tht small obce upton a time lool...hard to believe as iv always thrt i wss fat eeven wen did lose lot of weight....iv decided alredy tht in future if at ne point me size ten jeans strt grttin tite on me will b jumpin bk on plan even tho will try ma hardest to maintain....nva again eill i leave it till i get big big again....cx iv noticed the hourney is longegr then to lose lol......ex nsged me tdai askin me hw do i look these days lol was tempted to say ima fat woman lmaoo bt nt replied bk e also asked me wher was wtkin these days bt reli dnt av it ib me to reply bk...y membet me nw after alll these months? Js to play wit na mind once again....prbz the girk he was checkin or is checkin is no longer on the scene i dno dnt teli care nemre to a certain extent iv realsied with him some things may js nva change n nothing i do wil b gd nuf for him in tegards to job eeight etc tho still have the fantasy of him beggin to get with me once sees me lukin slim slik n tht lol on a random nite out lol oh well one cab dream ey lool xx wyd like to b able to fit into some size 8 jeans tops dresses vt 8-10 i wud b happy with tbh lol timr will tell guess xx

You are looking so much slimmer than in Jan Priya! Keep going and those jeans will do up in a matter of weeks. This is the toughest bit of the journey! Soooo close! You already know what to do once at goal- hard work really begins then. You will do it. I'm willing you to! Xxx

Day 15 140 squats done as missed yday which was men tto b day 15 damn sweating b feelein it in me legs defo lol...tmo rest day thank God for tht hope it doesnt impact ma losses in anyway bt gues end of the week will tel me or even wed wik show me..:.if i find tht the dwuats may b impactib ma losses then mite js stop n focus on the scales for nw before resumin them again bit closer to my goal weiggt tbh....kat do u feel that the dwuats r impactin ur losses in any way? Xx kira ne imput as well wud b appreciated cz relu dnt wna stall again so sooon c aww thanky kira that does mean so much b yh ur rite this is the last hurdle literally hopin thr scales n inch loss wikkw rj ib ma favour xx

Do u guys see tht roll of fat tho still there urghh the most annoying thing eva espec wen in some outfits tht iv tried on not tht noticeable bt still there n in tht above pic its terrible n utterly disgusting ????

I've noticed my legs are definitely toning up now and reducing in diameter. I'm not sure if they're affecting my weight loss, as you know I'm not a daily weigher, but they're most certainly improving the look of my legs. I'm hoping my tummy will follow suit soon too with this ab challenge.

If it's the scales you feel most important to you at the moment then maybe you might want to cut the squats out as you'll most definitely be building muscle up, which is heavier that fat.

I just normally use boots own vitamins with minerals. Others might think named ones are better, but I've no complaints with what I use.

I've noticed my legs are definitely toning up now and reducing in diameter. I'm not sure if they're affecting my weight loss, as you know I'm not a daily weigher, but they're most certainly improving the look of my legs. I'm hoping my tummy will follow suit soon too with this ab challenge. If it's the scales you feel most important to you at the moment then maybe you might want to cut the squats out as you'll most definitely be building muscle up, which is heavier that fat. I just normally use boots own vitamins with minerals. Others might think named ones are better, but I've no complaints with what I use.
Yh see i was contemplating thats as well mayb stoppin for a week or two with the squats n see wt the scales say by then.....cx rite ne being this closr to the nines bt nt there yet is torturing me lool..squats aint goin newher suppose cud restrt n done quite well made it to day 15 so suppose nt all wasted lol.....xx

Stupid ****er msged me cudnt resist nt seein the whole msg on wasap...asked me if im goin to the gym n hw am i looking nw urgghhh e pisses me off soo much dnt even feel inclined to reply bk tbh...mite js arrange to meet up with him or find out wen ez out so can randomly bump into him wen im at goal js so tht i can see his stupid eyes pop out....ez prbz thinking im this fat piece of dhit even fatter then wen i left lesta.... Askin me hw im luking these days,.,.e reli annoys me talk abt mind games nt erd frm him in tym n e forgot my flippin bday as well....rant over sory lol xx

Last edited:
Yup going to stop swuats for the time being as of this mrning it says 10.1 hmmm so going to stik to js three shakes n four litres of watsr before six pm so it doesnt sit at the bottom of me belly i aint giving up espec wen im so damn close squats n exercise may need to strted again wen immcloser to like 9.2 or sumat or til get to goal.....im nt saying it is cz of the squats bt seen as it cud b a possibility reli dnt wana delay seeing the nines in ne possible way lol going to nw weigh sunday so gives few days to hopefully finally get into the bludy nines x

What an idiot! Er not you! Him! LOL! Maybe your reply should be you look the same..........THAT way when you bump into his eyes will pop because you will be at goal!?

Don't fret about the scale going up a smidgen. That is exactly what can happened with daily weighing. Up and down, down and up again:) You are sticking to plan and I just know if you get through to Sunday/Monday whichever is your weigh day you will have a whoosh. So STICK WITH IT!! you are sooooo close Priya to breaking that 10st barrier and you will feel sooo good once you see the 9"s. You can do it. Even if you did continuer to daily weigh, provided you stick with it I just know the 9's are very, very close. Have a fab day sweetie. x

What an idiot! Er not you! Him! LOL! Maybe your reply should be you look the same..........THAT way when you bump into his eyes will pop because you will be at goal!? Don't fret about the scale going up a smidgen. That is exactly what can happened with daily weighing. Up and down, down and up again:) You are sticking to plan and I just know if you get through to Sunday/Monday whichever is your weigh day you will have a whoosh. So STICK WITH IT!! you are sooooo close Priya to breaking that 10st barrier and you will feel sooo good once you see the 9"s. You can do it. Even if you did continuer to daily weigh, provided you stick with it I just know the 9's are very, very close. Have a fab day sweetie. x

Thanku kira hun :) helps me soo much the wrds of advice..::hmm bt thn im thinking wt if i dont rva bump into him again so then will nva b able to prove my point....lool....urgh had a telephone interview the onli thing that had construed me was the bludy drivin license....urghh soo annoyin :( n tht some of the places where client meetings can b held at wud b difficult to get to places :( bt she has sed they will see what the situation lies at next week n will let me know....;( soo gutted was well xcited abt this job role as well as was ideal urghhh :( dnt kno hw much longer this will take x

Don't give up, it will work out no matter how frustrating things are now. In terms of your ex I am sure you can orchestrate bumping into him by accident? However, for now concentrate on YOU and don't give him a second thought! Anyway, once you've hit goal you may have well an truly moved on so much that you won't give a sh*** if you never saw him ever again! You'll be too busy fighting off advances of other men eyeing you up I'm sure! x

Don't give up, it will work out no matter how frustrating things are now. In terms of your ex I am sure you can orchestrate bumping into him by accident? However, for now concentrate on YOU and don't give him a second thought! Anyway, once you've hit goal you may have well an truly moved on so much that you won't give a sh*** if you never saw him ever again! You'll be too busy fighting off advances of other men eyeing you up I'm sure! x

Lmaoo kira aahh wishful thinkin tht is lol....the theory test ong kira i js dnt get the hang of the stupid thing its reli pissin me off :( hw the hell do i pass the dann thing....havin to rewchedule it due yo the hen do nx weekend bt bludy hell this is killin meee

Come you are bright young girl you can pass the theory test (especially if my 17 year son did!) Just need to learn it by rote and memorise. Repeat, repeat, repeat the answers out aloud and write them down even, repetition is the key. You can do it. x

Will keep revisin hun :)....ahh k frm 10 stone b thtee quarters to 10.1 this mrning im down to 10 stone n half a pound....soo hipin hipin hopin wed will show me the nines i hope i do see them cz im hopefully going out to the movies nx and a bute to eat...with a friend or more nonidea js gna ho with the flow lol....bt dnt wna say no to this one he seems orite known him for a few weeks nw....bored in always sayin no n gna b seein another mate this thurs hopefully ez gta face on with me cz i keep cancellin due to the scales nt wrkin in me favour even tho im nt plannin on eating with him.....hmm decisions decisions if onli the bludy scales shifted tad quicker lool soooo close lol bt will try. N stay away frm the scales til thurs mrning lol. N then again monday nrning lol to try n keep me on the straight n narrow over the weekend lol xx

Good plan! Get yourself an early night if you feel you are struggling, paint your nails, have a declutter anything to keep you busy and distracted from the scales and being on vlcd! Revise, revise repeat :)

Thanku kira hun ;:) done two litres water alredy aiming for anther 2 before seven pm. Ima tellin u the next person hu says to me that they js happened to fall into recruitment consultancy i will actually flip...its totally frustratin wen there r some ppl i.e some of the consultants that iv talked to js happened to fall into recruitment with havin had no idea of it previously n nw r all senior or wt nt....hu have **** interpersonal skills wen talkin to them over the fone n theres me huz actually actively bludy lukin for a role in recruitment....yes i kno its sales based n hectic n need to b gd with talkin n yh i have wrked in sales before tho mayb nt intensely as some of these guys bt u have to start sumwhere surely.....n surely i am proving that i am passionate abt it cz im actively tryinig to find work and experience in that sector by chasin up roles etc that i have applied for...,have spent most of tdai ringing agencies instead of js applyin online and emailin cv directly to them via email after talkin to them. Ffs fumin i kno tis gna b difficult bt this is strtin to tke the piss i am not going down without a fite one consultant told me to mayb go bk into sales if this isnt wrkin for me atm its like iv js left tht cz its stupid sellin window ppi etc to ppl hu wont want it whereas jobs they r different as in sumtimes u wull av ppl comin to u lukin for wrk so its nt js all one sided yes u will need to sell as well bt its a mix of bth ppl comin to u after seein ads online for work b u wil b headhunting b contactin potential candidates as well ffs....hw am i goin to understand it better if u dnt giv me a chance? Ffs....im persuin it academically as well...one consultant this was the one hu had no tone b talked like a robot goes u need a passion for ppl as well as sales....n im like well duh cnt u tel by my personality alone by talkin to me on the fone tht i am approachable n most ppl get alonh with ne fine. I enjoy interactin with pol again luk at my orevious jobs all call centre roles which involve talkin to ppl on a day to day basis eight hrs a day if full time or less if part time. Ima tired shattered knackered....i dnt sc a license yes helloo need a job to continue with the lesssons duh.....gosh im well tired by gta appt with two agencies wed n fri one to get an insight of some sort and talk further and another one for a possibke resourcer nt ideal bt it cud open doors tis a perm role tho so umm dno reli wt to say bt uma js say open to nething till i feel as tho iv gt nuf experience to apply for a recruitment role....doncaster one wudv been ideal js nt avin a license let me down.....ho hun well til i grt s license nehuu.....up for nehung atm js wbt dunthig wher can say uv finaly made a start into sumat proper grrrrrrr recruitment consultancy ment to b one of the easiest jobs to get into and ima bludy strugglin cnt believe this......

Hello! I am new here)) Was reading your diary...readin and reading)) you look amazing! great job done! I envy you a bit as I am just starting with my new life and a bit scared to lose again and chose piece of cake instead of new little skirt(((

Back