Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Hello! I am new here)) Was reading your diary...readin and reading)) you look amazing! great job done! I envy you a bit as I am just starting with my new life and a bit scared to lose again and chose piece of cake instead of new little skirt(((

Hey hun awww thanku and welcome :)....got some way to go still lol aww dnt b scared hun u will b fittin into the lil skirt before u know it :).....we will all get there even thru all the ranting and raving and blips as we r all human hehe and all the ladies on here are amazing :)...ru startin a diary? Will b following urs....yh i rant a fair bit in my diary lol ?? lol.....awww congrats on ur new life hun a new start is scary bt xciting at the same time :)....xx

Good evening Priya!

As always good to see you've get a plan for the next few days, and week done for sticking with it again today :)

Job obs hunting can be frustrating, but you're doing what you can and showing really willing. You'll find the perfect something soon I'm sure

Good evening Priya! As always good to see you've get a plan for the next few days, and week done for sticking with it again today :) Job obs hunting can be frustrating, but you're doing what you can and showing really willing. You'll find the perfect something soon I'm sure

Heyy kat omg u have no idea lol im redy to rip me hair out haha....gt mixed feelings abt these feelings abt this linkup espec the one possibly nx week lol ima welll nervous gt butterflies alredy cud go either way cud js stay as friends rtc....bt urghh feel soo fat n frumypy tho :( n will b guttrd if dnt see the nines even tho to me inch loss is js as important to me as well.....lack of self confidence teli does kill me offf ???

Think tdai gna b a esrly nite...strtin to feel hungry bt no not gna cave in hna hrad to bef abt ten ish....gna wake up early tmo early shower, legs etc..:.or shud i av one tnite hmm cnt decide lol....bt ma tum is knawin at me haha....cnt wait to get off the shakes n have the odd one savory pack sooon lol....

Don't let yourself get too hungry Hun. Just remember another shake will still only take you to about 600 cals. You're only on about 450 ATM. Try a coffee with sweeteners it might fill a hole. If that doesn't work, consider another shake

Ima b k kat the hungrer has gone nw it kinda comes suddenly lol....drank water gosh the amount of times iv ran to the bathroom tdai lol best have flushed some fat out lol js sayin haha....gna stik to three for few more days kat js to see if there is ne diff if ne on the scales if i notice its nt much diff then wil jump bk to four pax again....this diet is soo mentally drainin tho lol....funi cz there was a time wudv dived into ben n jerrys or had a slice of toast without thinkin twice abt it reli....im nt sayin guaranteed will think abt it wen at goal bt proud not slipped ecen doe tis onl day 2 of three pax lol God gimi strength lol xx

Glad the hunger has eased. You are proper hard core lol.

Omdz omdz omdz drum rollll evry plzzzz sorrii sorri i js cudnt resist standin on the scales bt omg omg omg i am soo glad i did tho if had waited another day mitev been better bt oh hu cares:

image-1297446121.jpg

Eeekkkkkkk omdzzzz nt seen that number in sooooo damn longggg eeekkk u know dudes hu dnt bther gettin bk in touch with me or givin mixed feelings nt even gna let that bother me nemre **** it hu needs dudes.....cz evrytime i think sum one is decent i get let down so i dnt give a flyin toss nemore they can all do one for me its me #studies #diet #losingweight #LosingInches #SortingJobOut is far more important then dudes alllow them.....omg omg i am sooo happy n nva eva wudv got this far witout u ladies i have hope that by the ime its amsterdam weekend may b hopefully well into the niness or least near halfway thru the nines eeeeekkkkkkk luvyu ladies b think the squats did hinder loss a slight bit so glad have stopped then for nw../...omg this has made ma day nt even gna lie was quite emotionala crually seein tht number ma eyes actually gt bit teary eyed nt even gna lie.....im soo glad iv found the strength in me to stik to the three shakes third day in a row nw....cz before was always apprehensive and always ended up avin a meal pack or sumat out of the four pax bt this time round i am bludy goin stronggg thanku each and evry one of u.....still got some way to go bt nw feelin slightly optimisitc then was last weeek.....hpping inch loss will pick up n play catchup now eeekkkkkkkk goig hardcore with the job hunting as well as ma cw xx

WA hoooooooo!!!!!!!!! So chuffed for you!!

Thankuu hun omg omg alll those internal fights n blips n feelings of self disgust i am actually strtin to feel semi normal nw even tho the dratted smaller jeans still aint seeming to fit me lmaooo.....bt cz ima in a happy mood nt letting it bother me too much.....reli cudnt have done it witout u guyss ?? Soo glad rejoined miniminz was in two minds abt it cz ne last stint was in first gr of uni on the cambridge n was a disaster felt like was talkin to maself galf the bludy time haha no one was abt lol nt like u guys i look forward to seein ur replies n ur diaries thruout the day n at the end of each day for nite time readin hehe xx soo glad have met u guys xx

image-3807687053.jpg

image-2082156349.jpg

image-1287607256.jpg

image-1977241615.jpg

The shorts were before b the dress ones r current....my hips stil luk wide n my thighs still luk huge bt have hope nw which will keep me ploddin along the water goes down me so much easier nw four litres easily :) b manage ti resist my cravings bit mire easiky nw bring on the eights im soo redy for uuu so tht cab least hope will enjoy the month of august hopefully lol.....wt lik of summer which will b left lol xx

Yep i agree with clin, weightloss is really showing. Where is ur tummy gone? Lol well done hunni. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanku clin n tamzy :)....dtill gota pouch lol n numerous stretch marks ? lool n i aint even thirty yet haha.....ploddin along swimming along hehe xx

Yay! Well done. You can really see a massive difference. You should be very proud :)

OMG!!! OMG!! Fan f****in' tastic!!!!!! The 9's the NINES!!!! I AM SOOOOO THRILLED FOR YOU!!

I confess I was secretly hoping you would weigh today..... Simply because I know I couldn't resist myself! I'm pleased it paid off as I know if you had a STS or a slight gain it may have disheartened you but I know that you can still have a whoosh on you official weekly weigh day if you stick to plan. And you will:)

Well done missy! You are doing fab and I am so loving cheering you on (coupled with w bit of nagging!! Motherly/auntie nagging of course!). Absolutely brilliant! X

OMG!!! OMG!! Fan f****in' tastic!!!!!! The 9's the NINES!!!! I AM SOOOOO THRILLED FOR YOU!! I confess I was secretly hoping you would weigh today..... Simply because I know I couldn't resist myself! I'm pleased it paid off as I know if you had a STS or a slight gain it may have disheartened you but I know that you can still have a whoosh on you official weekly weigh day if you stick to plan. And you will:) Well done missy! You are doing fab and I am so loving cheering you on (coupled with w bit of nagging!! Motherly/auntie nagging of course!). Absolutely brilliant! X
Haha thankuu kira hun omg i tried soo hard nt to stand on them bt i js had to js to see if they had moved down or not i was proper dreadin it.....lool glad we do the same thing and im not the onli one that can resist the scales but yes reli reli hoping for a gd number on the scales on sinday/monday...soo gt high hopes lol..:.i love ur naggin n cheeringg ttho it helps me soo much coz if it wasnt for u ladies i wudnt have come this far cnt discuss it with ny mum or fam cz they js dnt ubderstand ma sis third day in a row offered me ben n jerrys she doesnt get that even one bite cud ruin it for me potentially.....nope resisting resisting resisting.....have to do this espec wen ima soo damn close nw n the weddin aint that far away nw either..... What is it with these so called men these days they js randomly stop talkin to whilst veing perfectly fine the day before its like if u dbt like me or have found sum one better then least have the balls to tel me urghh tryin reli hard nt to msg him bt tis hard wen u come cross sum one n initially think e mite js be the one thts finally on the same page or similar page as urself....onli to turn out tht ez there blankin u n ur tryin reli hard nt to look clingy/psycho/needy or wteva else dudes call girls hu msg them...its like he has ed ez busy bt like been online on wasap tho so dnt get it reli e was the one hu wnted to meet up nt me initialy onezzz bt nope bt gna let this get to me or the lack of jobs either....i am soo going to do this weight loss journey u guys r ma virtual fam n friends n ten times better then ne dudes tht iv come cross so far.....js tad sad thats all tht bo one can b upfront or wt nt ...or js b mature n stik to wht they say initially....its bludy stupid reli....n i kno i wil find sum one eventualy bt stil cnt help thinkin wen? Lol.....soo glad u had a lovely day with ur son hun i memebr wen i was 18 hehe long time ago nw feels like lol....thanku for ur love n support n words of advice :) bring on the eights in bth clothes n the scales lol xxhe also sed im his type n he wlso asked me for my number urghh n actually got along with him on the fone n via wasap ???? lol xx

My boobs r slowly going down tho nonidea wt i am think i may b a dd sumthing cz a d is stil yoo smal for me b was a g wen i strted so umm no idea bt reli dnt wna invest im bras atm js invase they change again..... Dnt wnt them to get too smalll :( i actually like them lol x

Back