Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Morning lovely Priya! You will just need good fitting bras once you lose maybe another 7 ti 10 lbs. TK Maxx to good quality and inexpensive bras if you need as an interim measure (before you get into the 8's) You will definitely know when you have to buy new ones as I imagine they will feel loose.

AS for the man front, you are soooo young! Enjoy the freedom and flirting for now! Have a great day and here's to a good weigh in on Sunday.

Morning lovely Priya! You will just need good fitting bras once you lose maybe another 7 ti 10 lbs. TK Maxx to good quality and inexpensive bras if you need as an interim measure (before you get into the 8's) You will definitely know when you have to buy new ones as I imagine they will feel loose. AS for the man front, you are soooo young! Enjoy the freedom and flirting for now! Have a great day and here's to a good weigh in on Sunday.

I'll have a looki :)...at tk max thanku oo iv found sum bk less body things which i am defo going to invest in cz reli do wna buy sum bkless dresses wen grt bit smalller...scales stil say 9.24 bt nt gna let tht get me down cnt xpect a loss everyday lol bt still hoping to see a loss on sunday/monday so still another four days to go woop woop hoping to see a pound or two less fown to 9.10 bt will see wt apens :) for the moment enjoyin surviving off thtee shakes n four litres water nt mindin it at all....the inch loss is a strange thing lol....nt played catchup as yet lol....n the weight is a strange thing as well tbh....even went for the bathroom...n had a movement bt tht hasnt shown on the scales as yet bt stil hopin hopin hopin lol...flirting lol kira haha i dnt even kno hw to flirt ?? hmm will see wat apens hoping to b in the eughts hy august n hoping to have a job before then lol xx

You might find that you don't drop a cup size as the cups get smaller as the band size does. So a 34D cup is much smaller than a 38D for example. I've gone down from 40 to 34 but still a G. Was lucky that I had a few newish bras from when I was this weight before so didn't have to buy new but I think I need a good fitting now. The T shirt bras are good because the cups can get a bit emptier without getting wrinkly if you know what i mean!!

You might find that you don't drop a cup size as the cups get smaller as the band size does. So a 34D cup is much smaller than a 38D for example. I've gone down from 40 to 34 but still a G. Was lucky that I had a few newish bras from when I was this weight before so didn't have to buy new but I think I need a good fitting now. The T shirt bras are good because the cups can get a bit emptier without getting wrinkly if you know what i mean!!

Yh hope dnt lose the cup size lol nt by tht much nehuu lol....fingers crossed cz even tho bein tht size is a pain stilm prefer then to b big rather then small lol cz iv usually always had big cup sizes tbh so hopin this wil stil b the case lol hun :).....

Yh hope dnt lose the cup size lol nt by tht much nehuu lol....fingers crossed cz even tho bein tht size is a pain stilm prefer then to b big rather then small lol cz iv usually always had big cup sizes tbh so hopin this wil stil b the case lol hun :).....

I'm quite happy with mine but it does mean buying dresses is a pain. OK if the dress is stretchy but if not I'm a 12-14 bottom and 16 top. And I love dresses - so much easier than figuring out what goes with what.

Lool i have the same prob wud b a 8 bt coz of mr bust sumtimes a 10 or 12 lmaoo bit annouin haha....bt they stil like the onli part of me tht like in a strange way lol x

wish I had that problem! I would love to have a bigger bust to balance out my big hips! Mind you all I actually ok with my shape because it's what i have and can't do anything about it other than make it a smaller version of what it is right now! Ha! Ha!

wish I had that problem! I would love to have a bigger bust to balance out my big hips! Mind you all I actually ok with my shape because it's what i have and can't do anything about it other than make it a smaller version of what it is right now! Ha! Ha!

Lol bt ur a yummy mummy tho coz u sound ss tho u have a lovely figure :) n yh i kno et u mean lol i wud love to b smaller lol xx

Haha! I just read you morning weight and it took me ages to figure out the 9.24 was a typo - Must be tired! Still under 10, fab.
I'm afraid my bust has shrunk somewhat too. I'm now down to 32C from a 34E. I'm sure some of mine is post baby change, but I did used to be quite proud of my cleavage. It's taking me a bit of getting used to a smaller shape. Although I must admit I do prefer how I look in strappy tops, so will hopefully feel less self conscious this summer. Got to look at the positives sometimes. I got some cheap bras in the next sale that have put me on until my shape settles fully.

Haha! I just read you morning weight and it took me ages to figure out the 9.24 was a typo - Must be tired! Still under 10, fab. I'm afraid my bust has shrunk somewhat too. I'm now down to 32C from a 34E. I'm sure some of mine is post baby change, but I did used to be quite proud of my cleavage. It's taking me a bit of getting used to a smaller shape. Although I must admit I do prefer how I look in strappy tops, so will hopefully feel less self conscious this summer. Got to look at the positives sometimes. I got some cheap bras in the next sale that have put me on until my shape settles fully.

Lool oh yh js realised nw was a typo....mustv been tired tdai has been emotional andd draining and frustrating that dude hasnt gt bk in touch with me im tryin reli reli hard nt to let it get to me i promise....its js i am insecure n slightly para espec wen it comes to dudes n then fret wen dnt hear frm them again tho for the lofe of me i dnt get y they do tht n js say it hw it is.....had a panic attack thjnkin wt if i dnt shrink quik nuf in time n i was goin crazy over food....fam had fish n chips and sis was avin a 99p flake was reli testing tdai bt then tamz kept me company on fb thanku hun....yh suppose ur eite g was quite big for ma height tbh lol so wudnt mind bein a dd or sumt....lol.....

In other news due to ma panic attack i tried them ultimate jeans tht i told u guys abt i dint tke a before picture at strting point bt i will b posting up a pic of ma slimmer days n wher i am now with those jeans to try n keep me motivated...:

image-322024214.jpg

image-2034762574.jpg

The first pic was frm ma slimmer days....the second pic was taken tdai....soo damn ****in close.....managed to button up the top button out of the three buttons thts on the jeans they high waisted so got sum way to go....but i js had to do sumt to tke ma mind offf cz wss thinkin nooo dnt giv in js another few weeks i cud b as low as nine stone or even in the 8s i understand tht this cud b ultimate wishful thinkin....yes bt i have to try. Stay positive....beign jobless is slowly killlin me as well no social life atm its ridiculus....was men tto go see mate tdai in leeds bt he had to cancel due to fam things...n oviously tht other dude isnt gettin bk to me at all bt on the other han dim thinkin if i dnt see him nx week then tht will least b anther day on plan bt ts still annoyin cz did think r was decent...food is js soooo mean. Also think it has been tht log since i ate out iv forgoton wen was the last time on a social basis i think.....it was soo upsettting was close to crying tdai in fact nt close acrualy sat down n cried for a gd ffve to ten minz n understandits nt for tht long bt its so stupid i shud b soo happy tht iv come this far n i know a cheat day sint worth it n goin amsterdam nx weekend nehuu so dnt kno y im complainin think in ma mind feel tht the inch loss wont play catch up with the scales or vice versa i dnt kno its all in ma stupid mind......this journey has been the longest n most emotional eva.....stupid guys urghhhhhhh.......those jeans r a small size ten frm new look......:( :( :( gimi strength its nt even been a full week of three pax a day onli strted on monday ttyin to stay focused sooo damn close to goal soo sooo sooo close n tbe day kinda dragged tdai n another cuzinz weddin is in rome in italy 24tg june so ina. Bit of a dilmemma sno if shud commit to it bt then dnt wna miss out on potential job offers :( so at a biy of a loss ne suggestions coz dnt wna wait too long till buyin airline tix either...i wsd onli gna go for a week if did go wen fam plannin on stayinfor threee weeks....this job huntig mission has been exhaustig as well.....:( nt findin bething bt then again dnt wna mis out on italy either js incase i dnt end up nothing after sayin no to italy wud b nyc coz all eztended fam goin as well bt then thjnkkin of the food bt literaly will b livin off chicken salad if do go no way damagin evrtything if do go bt then on. Other hand if dnt go then can js carry on with the plan as normal nlosr even more in time for august help me ladies ima at a losss was gona wait two weeks before buyi airline tix wen redt of the fam wna purchase theirs tdai so told thme to go ahesd wih theirs so thhen if the price does go up it wud js b mine tht wud b expensive n not others.......:( i shud b happy i kno its all in ma mind iv come frm 12.4 to 9.12 bt i dnt feel it bt nt waddlin as much as was heavier n can mive round bit faster wuicker withot feelin tired etx.....y is the mind such a complex thing n wrks against us i js dnt understand :(........

If I was you I'd be booking those flights without a second thought. Even if you do get a job, any employer would understand you already having something booked, especially a family wedding. You're young and you should be enjoying every opportunity that comes your way. How bad would you feel if you didn't book then still didn't have a job by then? And look at how far you've come, those jeans are not so far off fitting now. You're in this for the complete journey anyway, you've shown your commitment repeatedly. Do not miss out on exciting and fun things just because you're not at you ultimate goal. You'll be even closer by then any way. Go! Enjoy! Never know you might meet someone and have some fun

Now listen to me Missy (from my sick bed this is an effort typing from iPad) Slim Kate is right. Employers just want to know in advance if hols have been booked etc and usually work around that. Also if lu were coming from another job you could be on three month notice period etc so employers deal with this all the time.

On the jeans front you are indeed very close. (you look fantastic in them from you first pic - and you will again). You just stick to plan and if you need an extra pack for goodness sake don't not have it. Choose the lowest carb/calorie content if you have to. You should not jeopardise all your hard work finally getting into the 9's! And hey! ll that ranting we've read here in your diary we ain't wishing to go though that again if you blip now? :) ;) ((((hugs)))) tough love is what you need now to get in those jeans. I'll be damned if you don't get in to them because of you going off kilter.

Now focus on keeping busy. Pull out all your lovely clothes that will be like new once you are at goal. Those jeans will fit comfortably at around 9st 6 at guess? Anyway it doesn't matter about the number, yes it helps to stick to plan, focus on job hunting to wedding and for goodness sake forget the dudes for now! Let them chase, if they don't they ain't worth the bother! Xx
ps you deserve a dude that will worship you like a Godess, wine and dine you, always pay, preferably at least 3-4 years older minimum (mmh! Lot to be said for arranged marriages! Wish I'd listened to my other..... Sometimes!)

Now listen to me Missy (from my sick bed this is an effort typing from iPad) Slim Kate is right. Employers just want to know in advance if hols have been booked etc and usually work around that. Also if lu were coming from another job you could be on three month notice period etc so employers deal with this all the time. On the jeans front you are indeed very close. (you look fantastic in them from you first pic - and you will again). You just stick to plan and if you need an extra pack for goodness sake don't not have it. Choose the lowest carb/calorie content if you have to. You should not jeopardise all your hard work finally getting into the 9's! And hey! ll that ranting we've read here in your diary we ain't wishing to go though that again if you blip now? :) ;) ((((hugs)))) tough love is what you need now to get in those jeans. I'll be damned if you don't get in to them because of you going off kilter. Now focus on keeping busy. Pull out all your lovely clothes that will be like new once you are at goal. Those jeans will fit comfortably at around 9st 6 at guess? Anyway it doesn't matter about the number, yes it helps to stick to plan, focus on job hunting to wedding and for goodness sake forget the dudes for now! Let them chase, if they don't they ain't worth the bother! Xx ps you deserve a dude that will worship you like a Godess, wine and dine you, always pay, preferably at least 3-4 years older minimum (mmh! Lot to be said for arranged marriages! Wish I'd listened to my other..... Sometimes!)

Kiraaa ur ill :eek: ohh nooo hope u get better sooon.....thanku kira u guys giv me as much tuf love as u want hun wil appreciate it iv wrked ot got 8 days till weekend in amsterdam then have abt two weeks n bit till 7th july then if do go to italy then thats on the 16th july for a week so by the time come bk prbz b 24 or 25th july n then will onli have few days till aug strts n august reli do have a few social events i.e to fo with friends coming up cz iv been a hermit since march.....i kkoww i knoww i reli dnt wna rant over lack of scalss either coz i am on a roll atm....seem to b losin a ppound a day 'touch wood' by havin three shakes a day n four litres water...so was 10.1 on monday wen strted the thtee days shakes nw 9.12 three quarters....i soo can do this nt been this close to nine n half in like forever......wont have lot of time to lose ne gains :( over amsterdam n weddings bt will try b low carb as much as can.....so bit worried abt tht reli....bt the after the social events in august will have the rest
Of august til like end of september so hopefully will b in the eights by then.....urghh hope this wrks forme n oh rite so wrk wil. B accomodating then? Ahh rite cz was bit concerned they willl prefer ppl hu r available at short notice to strt immediately thats all....xx cz wud b nyc nevt been utaly before even if its less then a werk wudnt mind relii x

If I was you I'd be booking those flights without a second thought. Even if you do get a job, any employer would understand you already having something booked, especially a family wedding. You're young and you should be enjoying every opportunity that comes your way. How bad would you feel if you didn't book then still didn't have a job by then? And look at how far you've come, those jeans are not so far off fitting now. You're in this for the complete journey anyway, you've shown your commitment repeatedly. Do not miss out on exciting and fun things just because you're not at you ultimate goal. You'll be even closer by then any way. Go! Enjoy! Never know you might meet someone and have some fun

I reli do hope can fit into those jeans sooner tather hen later im 9.12 atm....js need anther seven or so pounds to reach half nines n then hopinnng to God willl see the eigts soon after even with ne gains in betweeen.....:( urgh this is stressful to say the least lmaoo haha at the mettinsum one on holidays lol hmmm nt eith ma paretns round hujn haha tho mite b able to look if nt touch lmaooo xx

Definitely they will deal with pre booked holidays. It happens all the time.

As of all your dates an deadlines just do the best you can. You won't explode if you don't make the 8s by August but you will almost definitely be nearly there. If you end up doing the last bit later and slower so be it. And I think you'll find you shrink quicker now. Like my colleagues noticed tht I'm shrinking quicker even though I'm losing weight more slowly. More shrinkage per pound will get those jeans all the way!!!

Clin is right every lb now is a bigger % of your weight than when you were bigger :)

Where you staying in Amsterdam ?

You're doing so amazingly well to have gritted your teeth and just carried on.... should put it on your cv ;)

Definitely they will deal with pre booked holidays. It happens all the time. As of all your dates an deadlines just do the best you can. You won't explode if you don't make the 8s by August but you will almost definitely be nearly there. If you end up doing the last bit later and slower so be it. And I think you'll find you shrink quicker now. Like my colleagues noticed tht I'm shrinking quicker even though I'm losing weight more slowly. More shrinkage per pound will get those jeans all the way!!!

Yh suppose so dno y bt its js olayin on ma mind even more these days lol.....yh hope it is noticed n cnt wait til those jeans finaly fit me lmaoo amongst a few of ma other smaller clothes lol.....will actually think sit n bawl out of relief for a fair bit lamoo xxx :) xx

Clin is right every lb now is a bigger % of your weight than when you were bigger :) Where you staying in Amsterdam ? You're doing so amazingly well to have gritted your teeth and just carried on.... should put it on your cv ;)

Im nt too surw where in amsterdamn it was sorted via ma aunt as its cuzinz hen do lol....lmaoo at the cv comment yh quite tempting ey haha show hw detetmined i can b wen put mind to it haha....hope ur wel hun nt talked to u in ages feels liek lol xx

I like that: putting weight loss as either and achievement or skill! Or both!!

Another day P!! A completed day yesterday and today will soon be another completed day! I'm getting so very excited for you! You should try on those jeans once a week on your official weigh day and use it as a gauge to measure in loss in addition to the scale. That is is you re not already doing that. X

Priya I sent PM not sure you have received it? I am useless at this. Will try again later if you let me know you didn't get a reply to you last message. x

Back