Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Hey kira i had got it bt was js tad late in replying...lol...

Rite tdai had three shakes n one cottage pie with a few picee of green pepper n courgette wrapped in lettuce leaves....the onli reason did that was feelin kinda peckish and was warming up sisters fish and chips so instead of cavin in totally i made the cottage pie pack instead no extras like yogurt or nothjng n four litres of water i am going to try my hardest bt to stand on scales tmo or sunday goig to try n last till monday morning cz wil b avin three shakes tmo n sunday coz found myself satisfactorily stuffed tdai so thnk tum has shrunk cz been avin three shakes since monday thts js gone tad disappointed cudnt manage yo continue doin three shakes thru the whole week bt i am tryin to think was better then cavin totally....n with junk so glad i dint :) reli happy idint n gna stik to three shakes for the nx six days and four litres of water....

Well done! I have done that before and it always better to have an extra pack or even veg and protein than risk caving into to pizza, fish and chips etc! (Yup! I am referring to my pizza blip last Friday!) Like you say having a bit extra today has filled to hole so you will manage to get through tomorrow hopefully far easier. I am soooooo excited for you!! Do try and hold off weighing until Monday if you can. I am worried that if there is no change in the numbers or even a gain (it won't be real fat gain) you will be so disappointed that you could risk then eating something because it has disheartened you. If you do weigh and you don't like the number please get straight on here and we will talk you out of falling off plan! You CAN do this! Stick with it by the end of June (24 more days!) you will be so much closer to the 8's!! Cheering you on!

Babes ur entitled to the fourth back. Well done! Atleast u didnt hav junk xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! I have done that before and it always better to have an extra pack or even veg and protein than risk caving into to pizza, fish and chips etc! (Yup! I am referring to my pizza blip last Friday!) Like you say having a bit extra today has filled to hole so you will manage to get through tomorrow hopefully far easier. I am soooooo excited for you!! Do try and hold off weighing until Monday if you can. I am worried that if there is no change in the numbers or even a gain (it won't be real fat gain) you will be so disappointed that you could risk then eating something because it has disheartened you. If you do weigh and you don't like the number please get straight on here and we will talk you out of falling off plan! You CAN do this! Stick with it by the end of June (24 more days!) you will be so much closer to the 8's!! Cheering you on!

Thanku kira yh think thats y wil try to wait till monday coz actually scared of standin on scales tmo lmao coz of the fourth pack tdai ahha evn tho i knwo i am entitled to the fourth pack regardless lol....yh ur rite even with the amsterdam weekend i am hopin to stand a gd chance to see closer to nines end of june lol fingers crossed.....i have extended ma time frame to end of sept in time for diwali tho ideally wud like to nearer or at goal aug end of aug time even with the social time i am goingg to giv it my all tho in the meantime to try n make the most of the time that i have left till the weddings.....thanku guys yh i will defo come on here for support lol and advice hoping wont b caving netime soon.....:) gimi strength lol mwaahz

Where are you? Need update :)

I know you'll be busy with packing for Amsterdam next week and everything else inbetween :)

oh! And if you have done a daily weigh want you to share it with us:)

Where are you? Need update :) I know you'll be busy with packing for Amsterdam next week and everything else inbetween :) oh! And if you have done a daily weigh want you to share it with us:)

Hey hun sorry yh been busy listenin to ma mum go on abt ma drivin lessons iv gta two hr booked in for this wed the dude been aeay on holidsy and she doesnt seem to get that lol....right so ss of this mrningg weighed maself....

image-1262872205.jpg

image-450866481.jpg

Eeekkk soo damn damn damn closeee....actualy feel liek avin anxiety panic attack things wteva. U call them lol....going to try them same jeans on sumtime nx weeek js to see if gt ne luck or shud iw ait til week after?.....hmmmm k amsterdamn weekend iv decided will try n low carb as much as possible drink wise wil onli limit maself to 3-4 drinks....cz dnt wna b trashed round fam as they nva let me forget ..... And space cakes again wud onli try one coz iv erd they reli strong n havent got high in quite some time and again dnt wna b too high round fam if it was friends provz wudnt av been that restricted lol....i am reli reli prayin the gain wont b too big on them three nites...to me food n drink wont b tht important to me js the fact tht im with her on he rhen do wil b more then enough coz food will always b there same witht he drinking....omg i am soo soo close....how mcuh wud i rufly realisitxally gain hoping its nt gna b nothing drastic like 5-6 lb gain or think wud actually sit down n bawl eyes out....after tht weekend will have about three weeks to try n still make it to the eights....cz goin fri 13th bk monday mrning early mrning 16th june n then gt til 7th july to stik to it hardcoree....had a boiled egg some chicken n two strips of bacon no fat yday along with three shakes was terrified wudv sts or gained as yday mnring wss sayin 9.12 n thrr wuarters bt suprisingly this mnriing 9.9 n half eeekkkk soo excited reli hoping my body (except my boobs) plays catch up sooon soooo soooo hyper n xcited....at tbe possible concept of mkin it to the eights in time for the wedding.....still got some way to go tho so heres hoping.....iv got evrything evrything crossed......dont wana overindulge over the weekend reli dnt all ma hard work to go to waste :( gna tke some bars with me over the weekend so hopin tht wud limit my food intake n eat it on the sly lmaoo...n js say they r protein bars or sumt if i do get clocked on then lmaoo.....alcohol will pretend im sippin away coz iw ud mych rather get trashed aug time eith friends rather then trashed nx weekend tound fam its js more embarasin round fam then friends cz friends kno hw to laf it off.....n js b nyc to get out of here for a chance as well.....ladies think i. Can do it n drip a few inches too to fit a smlaler size int hat time? The pressure feels soo much on now lol coz of the lack of time bt think thats defo helped my motivation to stick to the three shakes even more....js soo scared of food n drink atm.....?? terrified even tho i do know will have to refeed eventually.....arghh soo stressful this is lol.....js wish had started the thre shakes sooner n nt bene apprehensive abt it lol nt tht im sayin four pax were rubish it wasnt still helped me lose frm 12.4 to 10.2 js tht feel the three shakes r movin things long tad quicker tho still slow by my stabdars bt thts js ma impatience talkin so ignore that coomment lol....js soo want to b able to fit bk into 8-10s sooo badly n hips n thighs to go down a tad bit...n mayb bit more on my face lol.....hope all u ladies have a lovely day hun...its soo weird nw tht the shakes r movin i stil am nt feelin happy witht he inch loss nayb i wil nva b happy lol no idea cz the body the brain n the scales r a strange thing indeeeed....hmmmmmm :( xxx

Yay!!! That is brilliant! Well done! And having a boiled egg, chicken clearly hasn't knocked you out of ketosis so yur body will still be a fat burning machine!! I also think having a few 3 shake days and then few days with either 4 packs or a protein meal/food helps as it feeds the metabolism.

Very, very pleased for you and proud of you!! You should be proud of yourself too.

Having a plan for the Amsterdam trip is good as you will be more likely to stick with it. Taking the bars is good too. If you have any gain on your return remember it will be water/glycogen stored up and not fat. So be sure to try those jeans before you go and upon your return.

Im so pleased you stuck with it throughout last week as I know you were very frustrated with the scale not budging. Keep your eye on the goal for August! I'll try and take heed of my own advice too!

OMG is that a 7lb loss in 7 days? And you said you never get a whoosh!! ;)

Glad you're pleased. I'm sure with a plan you won't do too much damage. Have you got a plan for you refeed for the weekend? I've just been looking at what to do so I've got a plan for next week.

Yay!!! That is brilliant! Well done! And having a boiled egg, chicken clearly hasn't knocked you out of ketosis so yur body will still be a fat burning machine!! I also think having a few 3 shake days and then few days with either 4 packs or a protein meal/food helps as it feeds the metabolism. Very, very pleased for you and proud of you!! You should be proud of yourself too. Having a plan for the Amsterdam trip is good as you will be more likely to stick with it. Taking the bars is good too. If you have any gain on your return remember it will be water/glycogen stored up and not fat. So be sure to try those jeans before you go and upon your return. Im so pleased you stuck with it throughout last week as I know you were very frustrated with the scale not budging. Keep your eye on the goal for August! I'll try and take heed of my own advice too!

I know ima so glad tht ur proud of me coz weneva i have blippped have felt let myself as well as u ladies down lol bt am soo glad is tuck it out n ditn give up n wudnt av been able to dot ht withoit u ladies honestyl....soo glad its wrkin n hope it long may it continue lol....think ur rite bit closer to the amsterdamn weekend mite strt doing four days three shake days n two days protein lifetsyle days see what apens....coz ima js so eager to get to the goal nw lol will try n bear tht jn mind tht the gain wil b water glycogen mainly...i mite nt stand on scales after thtt eeekend bt the weekend after so hopefully ne gain wil b gone by then js incsse it brings me down too mcuh down in the dumps lol.....bt see hw i feel wen i do get back.....now js hoping the jeans will follow oo oo n js tried anther size ten jeans of ma sisters nt one of mine lol n can actualy zip them up hehe n button them up tho dont think she will b too plessed if i borrow al her jeans atm lmaoo tho she can talk she took all mine wen i cudnt fit into mine lmaoo dont think daring nuf to try ne shorts as of yet lol so going to wait bit loonger before i even try them on lmaoo....and also lack of finances is playin. A part on this diet as well hence y wud liek to lose the weight sooner rather then later coz yh think have gt nuf pax to last me a month bt js incase i dnt lose then tht will have to have a think abt as well so mayb js stik to shake days as mich as posisble as thst is what seemig to work for me lol except for the amsterdamn weekend tbh....wil stik to protein n low carb n bit of space cakes cz bts the whole point of goin amster lol gta get abit high lol even tho mayb nt as much as wudv been if had gone with freinds lmaoo heress hopin cmon kiraa we sooo can do this we telii can i hope this long may it contnue n inch loss follows along shortly lool to put my mind at ease bt will keep tryin with those particular high waisted jeans lol...think its cz its high waisted as well thts y strugglin tad bit bt nope fitted into them once upon a time so determined to fit jnto them again loool xxx

OMG is that a 7lb loss in 7 days? And you said you never get a whoosh!! ;) Glad you're pleased. I'm sure with a plan you won't do too much damage. Have you got a plan for you refeed for the weekend? I've just been looking at what to do so I've got a plan for next week.

Yh eell for js this week mite do a few lifestyle days with bit more protein on thurs fri before headin to amster.... N then amster stik to protein low carb n bars... The odd space cake n odd drink lol....seously think this the second time out of all my restarts after planned days off or cheat days tht iv actually got this whoosh lol the first time was on my second restart lol wher had a whoosh n ima honeslty think wss the three shakes n water more thhen nething lol bt will defo. B stilin to this cz seems to b wrkig n then the odd day mite do what kira suggested bt due to lack of money for more pax may js stik to three shakes. N water for wne come bk frm amsterdamn till weddin gt abt nearly four weeks worth of pax so mite js try n get the losses out the way soooner rather then later n tbh i seem to b k with the thre shakes n water on most days nt rffectin me or nething so think may js b ok....is ur triends hen do nz weekend as welll or thr weeeknd after hun? Xx

It's the weekend after, just planning and knew you'd be doing it before me so thought I'd ask.

So aren't you going to add carbs 48hrs before drinking? I thought it was a massive no no to drink while still in ketosis? I'm a whimp and too afraid of a 3 day hangover or damaging my liver to not add the carbs. I'm only planning on a few drinks, but still what I've read about drinking in ketosis has scared me enough to do it properly

Iv pmed u kat hun :)....omdz talk abt ruinin ma day ma sis has given the guilt trip abt nt spendin nuf time with the fam in terms of this italy trip bt they js dnt get why this is so important to me i hate havin to rely on dad for money cz have always wrked b spent on my own things i wil b soendin like ten days withh them n b flyin out wih them ma sisters argument is wt diff does it make flyin bk 27th or 30th or 1st of august parents r comin bk 6th august...nt even bothetrd abt venice wil b seein rome b the weddin....m plus will need to bring tumble bk frm the shelter as well coz dnt wna leave him alone for tooo long ina. Cat place....n tis pricey too charged per day as well so thinkin abt tht as well ma sis is so insensitive sumtiems she is like fam times wont alwyas b there tho job money etc wil always b there its like wts ur prob i am flyin with u mt ss tho km nt goin at alll urghhhh was soo happy b i the space of a shirt while she has ruined it for me she is young n immature n doesnt understand this neeed forme to b wrkin again im 25 n yes kno thts young bt in the grand scheme of things i need to do this i js do shez movin out for yrs she wil b oritee this is ahuge vhange movin bk frm luvin independently to havin moved home n been doin all social elements with the fam so far....feel as tho nt done much with friends due to diet lack of funds etc.....this weight thing is soo important to me as well n she of all ppl doesnt understand n i reli thrt she wud coz we do ubderstnad each bit more now bt not as much as i wnt her to :( urghhh i suggested her to fly bk wit me bt iv also sed to her if she wnts to hang out for more then stay in rome no pressure its a singhle fligt nehuu frm rome to manchester nt eveb a bludy big deall flyin maaeld wt if i eva get a job which involves havin to travel alone its reli nt tht bad.....i was well ahpy n thtlrt she b hapoy as well tht iv gt me head screwed on she is proud of me havin lost weight bt she doesnt seem enthusiastic abt it lol tho she is happy im doin it.....y is life so complexxx x

My sister has so kindly said no i cnt wear her jeans coz my thighs r aparantly still too big whcih will in turn make her skinnies size ten too big her for her on the thigh front reli hurt me n she also sed my thighs wont disappear over nite n that iv gta long way to go....feel reli upset now b also tad teary eyed n emotional cz wt she is sayin is rite ma thighs n hips r the biggest part of my body and will take time to catch up with the lossess on scales so down in the dumps officially atm fml :'(

Awh Priya don't let your sis upset you. She probably didn't mean to hurt your feeling in that respect but clearly has. You have come a long way and YOU WILL those the weight of your thighs and hips. I know the losses will start showing there once you are nearer the 9st mark and that is not that long to go. I think you will see a big difference at 9st 4. An extra 5 lbs on us shorties with hips makes a big difference. I can honestly say there is big difference between me being 9st exactly to being 9st 6 lbs which is what weighed on my last weigh in. Wipe away those tears and focus on your jobs apps/CV and on sticking rigidly to plan. Your sis won't be saying that once you do lose the weight of your thighs/legs and you will 5 lbs more and it will make a big noticeable difference.

Awh Priya don't let your sis upset you. She probably didn't mean to hurt your feeling in that respect but clearly has. You have come a long way and YOU WILL those the weight of your thighs and hips. I know the losses will start showing there once you are nearer the 9st mark and that is not that long to go. I think you will see a big difference at 9st 4. An extra 5 lbs on us shorties with hips makes a big difference. I can honestly say there is big difference between me being 9st exactly to being 9st 6 lbs which is what weighed on my last weigh in. Wipe away those tears and focus on your jobs apps/CV and on sticking rigidly to plan. Your sis won't be saying that once you do lose the weight of your thighs/legs and you will 5 lbs more and it will make a big noticeable difference.

Thanku kira as always u have helped me feel better about myself....sumtimes wish had a magic wand n wipe away the inches lol....i reli hope the dif can b seen at 9.4 cz attht point will have lost a total of three stones then n then will need a few more to get into the eights....its a horrid sense of failure wen the inches dnt follow the scalss yet a feeling of euphoria wen the scales do gown like sed i know ima soo dman close yet tht frustrated feeling is nva too far away frm the bk of me mind lol n the anger as well for havin let maself go as much as i have i mean if onli had started whe had gained a stone even then wudnt av been tht bad bt havin gained three stone :eek: out of pure depression lack of self confidence n pure eating out of convenience n lack of social life haped in a yr n bit its disgraceful.....n the fact that its taken me this long to lose it tho i do agree have lost quicker on this then say if i was cal counting or wteva....

image-3161351822.jpg

image-4040922627.jpg

image-3240205505.jpg

Wanting to buy this as a new look for my next nite out in august....so the v shaped body suit on top of the blk ultimo body shaper...wt do u guys think? Bit risque but reli wnting to exprtiemnt bit rather tben js go for the standard short dresses...thinkin buying the v shaped bodysuit ina. Wine colour or if u guys have ne other colour suggestions? And then the ultimo body shapper may buy tht end of june wen ffinally get roudn to gettin ma boobs measured in debenhams cz dnt think shdu buy the ultimo one now js case boobs shrink more tho hoping wont b the case at all bt buy the v shape bodysuit now in a size eight voz thts wt i am now in tops to keep my motivation up and runnin even with all the events n lack of job going on....wat say? Normally wud nva have gone for this kinda look before as sed reliw nting to go for a diff look totaly on myfirst nite out after ages and also never knew there these ultimo frontless n bkbless things available i always thrt there wee onli bras out thrte lamoo onli learnt avt these a few weeks ago lmaoo n finally knew the reason as to t ppl can wear deep plunge tops n dresss lmao coz of tht underthing tht can b worn under it lmaooo learn new things evryday haha xxxxx

Attachments

• image-1916187770.jpg
    image-1916187770.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 27
Im definitely going to be no help on this one, first because I have very little bust (32a/b) when I am around 8st7 weight and 34/36b when I am around 9st 6 ish! I would go for the white colour as it would be a little different? See what other suggestions you get and then decide.

Thanku kira willl wait it out bit think white is a nyc colour bt for the life of me wil nt b able to keep it clean lol n plus think one has to super confident to b able to pull white off lol....cz in white u can see evry thing lol.... Rite so tdai wasnt a completel failure bt tad disappointed in maself onli by a tad mind u...:

If its one tthing iv noticed is how ful i get nw with lil food....have had three shakes one boiled egg n half a pint of hartleys strawberry flavoured jelly i spent ages contemplatin n talkin to tamz abt it on fb lol....she did the calculations n it wrked out to b lower then 500 cals so decided to go for it....satisfied on it tho...boiled egg yum lol...bt frm tmo tilll wed will b stikin to pure three shakes no matter wt ma belly says....n thurs wil intro bit of carbs in time for the weekend bt then after tht weeekend will b bkt o ahrdcore three shakes n four litees of water i am going to have to b stronger n say no to me mind n belly even tho i kno i am entitled to the forrth pack or some protein bt its cz iv finally found sumthing tht wrks for me ... The three shakes n if i wna get closer to goal i am going to have to learn to b lot stronger then this.....hey ho will need to eat normal food at some point i can onli hope tht over the weekend will not end up givin into my food demons and giv into evrything in sight i am hoping will stay strong as have a plan in mind so hopin wil stick to it the weddings n my lack of self esteem were the main things for me to finally start this journey n am now determined more then ever bot to **** up or face chance of ****in up.....tmo n for tgne rest of the time left before the wedin determined to go sleep early etc eeven wen dnt need to atm lol...so as nt to think of foood etc or b tempted in any way......going to try n nt weigh till wed bt u alwyas say this n most of the time giv in n end up weighin nehuuu bt fingers crosseed.....

That underwear slightly terrifies me. It would never hold me together so I can't quite imagine what it would feel like to be plunging that much without the fear of something dropping out!!! I think it looks nice with the longish skirt - remember legs or cleavage but never both at once. :)

Ohh noo clin wud wear tht under the top lool never on its own lmaoo gosh no i wud b terrified of that as well lool....wud wear it with either skinny jeans high waisted once can fit into the damn things lol or a midi skirt lool nva fear not short skirt n a plungin top at the same time lol nu uh noo way wud i have the confidence for tht tlool x

Back