Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

You look really different in your photos. That dress is gorgeous. I was always comparing myself to really tiny friends when I was younger and I was never going to be as skinny as them - it's just not my shape and structure. Don't waste your time feeling bad about yourself. Keep on going to get to something healthy you can maintain but stop hating bits of yourself - it's such a waste of time and energy. Look in the mirror and repeat after me - I am gorgeous!!
Thankuu clin hun :) u ladies help me sommuch even wen im on the point of collapsin...i try to say tht to maself bt it doesnt always wrk lol...in ma mind im stil the fat personwith some way to go... Kira lool yh mum dint see it on me lmaoo she prbz wudv kicked me out if she had haha....she opened ma package 'rolls eyes' n saw it like tht well annoyin dnt kno y they do tht open ma post as tho iv smugggled in drugs or sumt.... Kat tht structures underwear wudv been brill bt cnt find ne in ma boob size n kira lol i nva wud bave the confidence to weartht withh no bra under it haha ???awwthnkuu abt the waist js the hips n thiggs need to wrk bit more in decreasing lol k kno i keep harpin on abt it lol bt those r literlally ma prob areas lol... Tht blue dress was a point wher wudnt go past ma hips so think theh gave gbe dwn a tad bit bt js nt nuf to ma likin feels like cz tis al inna mind bt its trtyre at times lol....was thinkin midi skirt with tht top if eva do wear it...wt is it with biggger bra sizes so much difficulty in findin the right type :( sooo long have luked evrywher s'all sold out above dd cup size soo stupid lol ne recommnedations or tips ladies feel free to lme kno cz cbt reli wear it without rite bra :(-/ they aint perky like wnt thne to b lol unfortunately.....hmmmmmm :( thinkin of bra measurin in two weeks time wt u think? Xx day 2 od restart dusted its takin ma whole will power nt to weigh on scales til gd few days have passed to try n lose ne gain n bit more on top lol heres hopig x

Midi skirt would look nice with it. Have you tried figleaves or bravissimo for something similar? And I'm sure they go upto a DD in next. Probably the best option would be to go and get measured first and then see what you need. My size has changed massively since being on the diet. It might be an idea to go to a proper lingerie shop and they measure you and fit you properly. Plus they may have something that wouldn't necessarily find on-line or in a high street store.

So come on, have you managed to avoid the scales this morning? Lol. If not I hope any sneer peek is moving in the right direction. :)

Midi skirt would look nice with it. Have you tried figleaves or bravissimo for something similar? And I'm sure they go upto a DD in next. Probably the best option would be to go and get measured first and then see what you need. My size has changed massively since being on the diet. It might be an idea to go to a proper lingerie shop and they measure you and fit you properly. Plus they may have something that wouldn't necessarily find on-line or in a high street store. So come on, have you managed to avoid the scales this morning? Lol. If not I hope any sneer peek is moving in the right direction. :)

Im going to try and wait two more weeks to try and shift some poundage n inches before i get bra measured n hopin will have sumt dd or above by then cnt win with boobs lol dnt wnt them to disappear completely lol bt then again want to find bras tht wud go with diff looks lol....going to try debenhams and theres that other store init that does bra fittin next or bhs?....goin to try and stay away frm the scales til monday wher hopefuly will have lost ne gains :(....at the wedding day food wise mite js try b stik to chicken fish protein not so much rice b try to do minimal damage n then do refeed frm 7th till 16th july? Its coz there is a weddin receptonnparty as well on the sunday 12 or 13th july n i kno tht day there wil prbz most likelt b alcohol available lol....hmm decisions decision wt i do kno is dnt wna see 6lb gain eva again lol in such short space of time dreadin italy totally 2 weeks blimey lol xxx

Riht have come to the conclusion that i will stik to vlcd s n s till a week after i come bk frm italy...have ordered a months wrth of shakes to keep me going...its coz what with me out of work as well as ma mental state of mind as well i have decided that once bk frm italy will do a weeks wrth of shakss to try n get rid of the water weight n then move over to 5:2 with the odd 4/3 thrown in here and there...with the hope that by that pooint i will have shrunk nuf to be semi hapy with maself..its coz the uk weddin is 7th july til 13th july n then flyin oht to italy 16th to 31st july wil try n take a few pax with me and try n low carb as much as can while out there....n then hoping dependin on if get a job in aug lol wil then b able to afford more s n s meal/shakes to help me in maintaining...otherwise i will b forever stuck on doin vlcd seven days a week n then keep on bein guttted with the scales goin up n dwn with water weight or wt nt n wil nva b able to mke thr transition to solids successfully....this is the plan however for all i know i mite have a major panic attack wen bk frm italy n decide to stay on s n s...as it is an amazin security blanket for me...bt reli wud idelaly like to enjoy aug n sept n if needs b jump bk on the s n s wagon bit closer to diwali mayb n try n maintain it that way with a mix of s n s phases and 5/2 coz i reli dnt wna b on a diet forever espec a vlcd cz it is strtin to grate on me even tho i fully rate and appreciate sum ppl have done it ages clin includes u hats off to u defo rate u...:) uv done amazin n ur maintenance is goin briliantly :)....iv gt js abt six to seven weeks of pax left which will include the new order n wt i have left atm....i wil stil b writing on here and moanin no doubt lol....haha...coz doubt wil eva b happy lol with maself n will still do u ladies heads in i js hope i will have shrunk a tiny bit more in the nx two weeks lol i mite do the shakss betwen 7th n 16th july on the days there r no weddin ceremonies goin on lol n then in italy wil b takn pax as well again mayb for 4 days a week....

I love s n s and i have a feelin this isnt the first or the last time wil come bk on s n s lol as ma body is js like tht as much as wnt to eat n still stay slim etc it wiill nva appen haha so there wil b times wen wil b doin s nn s a month on n off mayb haha...js moneywise i reli am strugglin nw n ma dad wil js say iv lost enuf now lol js so tht e wont have to paynfor ma pax haha n im quite proud individula lol dnt reli like askjn rents for mkney as wen wrked alwyas paid ma own way for most of me stuff includin s n s lol....hez alredy been askin me wen wil i finish the vlcd lol at least with 5/2 there wil b bit of room to play with lol without hopefully ruining it all lol....iv bort the months order to help me keep on going lol...so see what apens haha...as of this mrning i was 9.11 lol ma goal weight is so near yet so far lol haha...the gain tht i had frm amsterdam was 6lbs or so it had gone bk to 10.2 n even if it was wter weigt stil freaked me out fully lmaoo...as u al kno i do freak quite frequently lol...hope u all ladies r enjoyin the weather :) xxx

That's a good plan sweetie and I'm sure you will feel better again within a few days. You have plenty of time to get closer to 9st over next couple of weeks before the wedding. 7 July is a Monday so exactly 2 weeks. You ,ah even have a whoosh so stick with it.

I think your parents must be very proud theta you've always paid your way. I'm hoping my ds1 will get a job over the summer though I mustn't grumble as he has done the odd bit of work when he has been able too.

Enjoy the weekend and lovely weather. hope you hear from the job applications soon. Xx

That's a good plan sweetie and I'm sure you will feel better again within a few days. You have plenty of time to get closer to 9st over next couple of weeks before the wedding. 7 July is a Monday so exactly 2 weeks. You ,ah even have a whoosh so stick with it. I think your parents must be very proud theta you've always paid your way. I'm hoping my ds1 will get a job over the summer though I mustn't grumble as he has done the odd bit of work when he has been able too. Enjoy the weekend and lovely weather. hope you hear from the job applications soon. Xx

Aww kira thanku for thinkin tis a gd idea hehe..n ur kids r blessed to have rents like u guys :)....heres hoping that we bth meet our mini goal for the weddings if nt our proper goal hehe ur sooo close as well hun :)....u aint got long to go hehe heres to us ladies bein skinny minnies for this summer :) zz

Current weight 9.11 bt sti wilm continue plodding alog...triee thise high waisted jesns the marooon ones n drum roll plz i actually managed to button them up unfortunately ma sis has worn them out tht much tht the zip is broken bt bt....: image-428203094.jpg image-693395878.jpg Still gt the overhang bt have actually managed to button all three whereas the first pic cud onli manage the top button....and stil cnt sit in them comfortably as yet without them possibly ripin frm the bottom bt hoping in a few weeks time wil b able to sit in them walk in them eat in them without fear of xploding....the jeans have given me the push i needed to contineu tiill the weddig gt two weeks to go gt nothing to lose except possible weight seen as been doin the diet for this long mite as well stik it out for lil way longer foz then leadt wil b able to think i did evrything i cud for the weddin to shrink lool....hope u all have. Afab day its so bizarre cz i still see maself as fat and big in ma minds eye n in the mirror dnt think wil eva b hapy bt will continue the journey so forth.....xx

Sori i kno the pix r bit dark coz the ful length mirror is jn sisters room n she has her curtains closed early in mrning so i onli had the room light on bt if u zoom in the pix dnt kno if u can bt if u do zoom in u cna seeits the sme jeans by the three silver buttons on them :).....xx

Thanku clin hun :) dnt get me rong i am dreadin n terrified thinkin. It wont wokr bt i have to mke the step one day lol so yup gna try n see what apens n also ask u ladies for help n support as always lol....the blk tshirt pix were taken before amaterdam the red tshirt top was taken this mrningg. Those skorts r a 8z...still think need to lose bit more for them to fit me nycly ur thrts b much appreicated :)...as of this mrning im 9.10 frm 10.2 after amster trip..::

image-1532099741.jpg

image-1282199026.jpg

image-2293127323.jpg

image-2345031433.jpg

image-3875371326.jpg

image-267116948.jpg

Omg i have horrid stretch marks on ma belly as u can prbz see on that last pic i am soo gutted age 25 n they soo obious jo idea hw wud wear crop tops with these dnt have a clue lol ???? hope u alll r doing well n enjoyin the hot weather tht we r havin atm xxx

9.10 still this mrning lol will i eva see the eights at this poiint hnm no idea lol well got 11 days to go til the wedding gona atik it out seen as have done til now...gna take wateva j can get in those 11 days... N then do pax on the days leadin up to the italy trip n b then gna try b low carb stik to protein as muh as cna over thern wen bk gna do 9 days of silpmociry n then do 4/3 till third week of aug n then strt doin 5/2 for abt threee weeks wich leadds to september b then second week of sept mite do a months stint which is js before diwali of s n s to try b finaly see the bludy eights lol...iv come to terms with the fact that i js mite nt see the eights for the month of august n i js av to b ok with it whether i like it or nt coz i cnt force the pounds to drop off and i am tryin ny hardest to b happy wherever it is i will be in time for the wedding coz nething has gta b better then ma start weight n size even tho i am blind and i cnt see it....this has to b the lobges tb most enotional journey to date for my weigt loss periods....gna try n keep ma body guessing n gna try n b as gd as can b n nt give up b start floundering....hope u ladies r doin fab n better then ne at be rate lol xx

Don't worry about the stretch marks Hun, they will fade. Try some bio oil, it might help. I was fortunate enough to avoid stretch marks during both my pregnancies, I do however have some on my hips from going through puberty, so I know how you feel. But honestly over time they will bother you less, you'll accept them. You could always try one of these handkerchief style short top that are about at the moment, it might be a little less risky and do more for your confidence.

Your plan sounds good. I'm doing 5:2 now, I'm doing my first proper fast day today, I was too tired yesterday to bother. Although I am really enjoying the freedom, I've come to accept that my losses will be a lot slowly. I'm hoping to be at target by the end of July now!

Don't worry about the stretch marks Hun, they will fade. Try some bio oil, it might help. I was fortunate enough to avoid stretch marks during both my pregnancies, I do however have some on my hips from going through puberty, so I know how you feel. But honestly over time they will bother you less, you'll accept them. You could always try one of these handkerchief style short top that are about at the moment, it might be a little less risky and do more for your confidence. Your plan sounds good. I'm doing 5:2 now, I'm doing my first proper fast day today, I was too tired yesterday to bother. Although I am really enjoying the freedom, I've come to accept that my losses will be a lot slowly. I'm hoping to be at target by the end of July now![/QUOTE

Hey hun iv pmed u :)....tried to find those kerchief tops lol cudnt find it....lol tried lukin on ebay no luck lol.....leme kno hw the 5/2 wrks out for u :) we cud b 5/2 buddies sooon hehe xx

Hey, Iv'e finally caught up with your Diary! haha. It's been really good to read you're doing so well. Good on you! Not that long now to go hope I keep this going just as long need to start seeing results!

Hope your days going well xXx

Hey, Iv'e finally caught up with your Diary! haha. It's been really good to read you're doing so well. Good on you! Not that long now to go hope I keep this going just as long need to start seeing results! Hope your days going well xXx

Heyy aw thankuu ima ploddin along as can be haha...but yup kno the feelin js need to see results n u wil hun :) s n s is fab in that way lol ima js reli impatient haha hope ur havin a gd day as well ima attemptin to pack for italy lol x

Rite ma cat ddcided to pull down ma joggers the most embarrasin moment in ma life in front f mum dad n ma sis ???? tempted to do a runner nw frm home....he was in a jumpin mood....grrr n was soo busy tryin to stop ma jogggers frm sroppin whole way forgot abt ma tat on rite hand side nw prayin tht me mum dintsee it tho ma bby sis wsked me j. The kitchen if i havent gt one n i sed no i have they r expensive n pricey nt bat it was ma bluy undies tht cane down with the joggers i shudv turned rite as its on ma rite hand side bt was a split second delayed reactjon hopin dad dint see it as thjnk e was reaidn sumt n hopin mum was too busy lafin with her eyes closed to notice it....gosh cz i member wen she noticed ma bellly bar yrs ago as soon a sshe spotted it she made me lift me top up to see it i kinda trie dmkin a joke out of it sayin na joggers have become bit tok big for me n need to buy new ones she was lafjn a fair bit so hopin s he dint notice it urgh #problemsofanasiangirl.....????? tts on am right hand side lower hip area

Oh! Priya I'm so sorry but that made me laugh! I'm glad you saw the funny side! I think if they had notice the tat they would've said something straight away and I guess they were a tad embarrassed to start as your joggers fell down!

See you are slimmer! You are looking great on the photos and I think even in 11 days you will see a difference. You are amazing at getting right back on plan after a break and I think you will do fine long term and that all you should focus on. Long term writ loss. Xx

Lol kira n lou hehe was defo nt the best day lol....lou job sewrchin is pit on hold for nw as nt had much luck as yet so tkjn break wt with the holiday nw weddings cumin up...meased up hard tdai think its cozni wake up so early n then try n stay buys bt then fail haha lol ahh well nt gna talk abt hw i messed up hpwever i do kno ma tum has defo shrunk as cudnt finish it off at all soo have decided wil stay on s n s tmo till wed n then fast thurs eat fri fast sat sun b then the weddin wil b on the monday so wil b the start of a new weeek.....i do regret it and i am defo nt standin on the scales tmo mrnig as much as wd like to nope coz i kno tht wil then spiral me out of control im hs gna get on with it n kno it was ma fault....have also decided on all of the days startin the fasting will be drinkin lemon water along side green tea and plain water....n then wil js see what will happen as that is all i can do rite nw.....x Nx week before the fasting strts gojg to go food shoppin in advance to pre buy redy made meals wich r alredy cal counted js to ease me into the new phase as im new to cal counting wil b doin tht for a week or so till i pluck up the courage to understand mfp and also hw to cal count before i strt makin ma own meals frm scratch which wud like to do at some point....and also goin to stay js below my tdee whatever the number of cals is for non fast days goig to try and stya js under it to try n aim for loss rather then maintenance for the time being.....excited scared terrified all at the same time n also gutted a tad bit coz regardless of hw much i tried i still dint see ma goal n prbz coz of tnites blip i will have a setback again....what is with the scales n me lol we deof have a luv hate rship bt hopefully wen strtin the new phase wil b able to finally make a str tkn jillians 30 day shred n do least the first ten days n restrt the aquat challenge again so tht i mite at least luk physically smaller even if dnt get to 8.7 coz with me exercise think does hinder ma losses as much as dnt wna admit to it lol ma body is prbz js weird like that haha ???? i can onli do one or the orher wen tryin to lose weight n then b ok when it cumz to maintenance to prbz do both thne hmmmm :s xxx I will b an adult abt this mature abt it n not go off into a tantrum n spiral downhill i will learn frm it and grow frm it.....i have wrked ma ass off n will stay optimisitc even if t kills me lol x

It is six months til xmas i wud like to hope tht i will b a skinny minny happy with bth size n weight before the new yr 2015 commences lol...with the help if 5/2 4/3 and s n s lol xx

Last edited:
Back