Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Just catching up Priya. You look gorgeous and slim! Having experienced two days of wedding food I am feeling "full" too! I really enjoyed it though!

Hey hun thankuu :)..:glad u enjoyed urself as well hun :) have missed u guys hehe....note to self reli reli shudnt drink round family n if do shud limit to js the two ??? oh well nvm no weddings r gna appen till anther four five yrs down the line nehuu lol so dnt get to celebrate much lol...hopefully evry one wil forget abt it at some point lol. tho the prbz with asians is tht they dnt usuallt forget n hold it against u the entire time lol oops they reli shudnt have had a open bar lol.....goin italy tmorro reli nt feelin redy for it js wna get bk to the workig zone again so tht iv gt some structure again in ma life n earning ma own dough tbh....as of yday mrning scales sed 9.11 determined nt to check again till like tomorrow mrning i am going to atttemtp to doa. Fast day tdai did one yday which wasnt half bad.....italy going to b feigning tum probs or lack of appetite too out there so hping the scales will gimi a pleasant suprise wen ima bk frm italy rather then a massive gain lmaoo fingers crossed defo not touching no alcohol nt even by accident lol....defo learnt ma lesson the hard way even the lst time got trashed round family was new yrs day dear oh dear....xxx

You look gorgeous Hun. Hope you had a really good time. Glad you're enjoying food and have taken any small gain on the chin. Sure it will be water weight gain and fly back off xx

Thankuu kat hun howz 5:2 working out for u hun? The firet week was a complete fail, yday wasnt half bad for a first fast day lol actually dint feel hungry at all....waay too much ceremonies n wedding foood hate packing with a passion need to b done with packin latest 10.20am n gna b leaving my kitten tumble at the cat kennel wich wil b an emotional gd bye bt hopin the two weeks wil fly by....hope ur all gd missin u ladies xxx

Can't believe I hadn't left a comment after your photos. You look fantastic. You have done so well to still be in the 9s too. Have a great time in Italy and try and keep moving if you are eating and I'm sure the damage won't be too much. Then you have a good old chance with no occasions when you get back to get to goal.

Thanku clin hun not feelin soo gd nw after italy lol feeling fat and bloated lol im jumping bk on the fasting wagon on sunday planning on going out on the 16th of this month so hoping to lose bit of the bloat by then lol....so fingere crossed gna b foin a mix of liquid days and solid days of 500 cals lol so heres hoping lol...have done fair share of walkinglol bt still feelin hugeee :( bt think that mite b more due to the lack of water coz tbh dint have that much italian food out there coz was a wedding so most of the time was rice n curry lol boring as that may sound bt other then the foood did enjoy being out there n will defo wna go bk out again :) when there aint a wedding tkin place out there lol....xx

Would love to be in Italy right now! Enjoy every minute!

Thanku kira i have done hehe hope u enjoyed the weddings that u attended too hun ;) im feelin the bloat atm lmaoo so will defo b jumpin bk on plan sunday first thing in the mrning :) hope ur al gd and have defo missed u guys xx

Aww clin missed ya lots took right have failed miserably at restart for both s n s or fasting lolm terrible ima thinkin on going out on th 16th aug nt delayin it ne longer cz feels like thats all iv been doin lol since startin this diet lol so have decided gna get all cravings outa the way tdai tomorrow will b ma official start date at fasting....what do u ladies think of these?

image-4121366215.jpg

Personally think im in love lol first pressie to maself in like forever even tho im broke n dnt think wil b able to afford a new dress so mite av to make do with an old outfit bt to push things along bit more gna strt the thirty day shred tomorrow as wel so ima on a mission lol...on the dude front oh gosh i reli dnt understand guys at alll y make a girl wait after a first date if ez into u n if e isnt y nt js tel u str8 up and get it over n done with?? Went on a date with an old skool friend of mine hu i coincidently met day before italy randomly outside a take away....coincidently used to fancy him bk in skool days and e used to bully me saw me after nine odd yrs or so n made it out as tho e reli liked me i was skeptical as u all know me by now....e rang me while i was out in italy as well was bit more keen then he is now tbh...so nehuu we met up on sat went to movies watched hercules where the rock was js fitnesss n e held ma hand thru the whole movie....stated he bery upfront ineividula hu doesnt see the point in beatig round the bush etc....called me his girl etc....went welll even suggested we'll get sumt to eat later on in the week n forewarned me in advance tht he aint much of a txer n tht if he sees me once or twice in a week its nt cz ez got bored of me itz cz ez prbz busy at wrk wich i accepted at face value cz tbh even i wudnt hav etime to see him all the time...dint hear frm him subday yday tried to ring him e did answer bt e sed e wil ring me later bt dint nw i reli am trying not to ley it get to me i reli truly am br its buggin me tht he aint rang nw i kno theres the three day rule blah blah bt i js dnt get i told him aswell if u stop seeing me in that way then wud wnt u to js tel me....hmmm ;( :/ ho hum he also sed e gets attached to girls quickly well i aint seen that side to sugges ttht lol xx

Hi Priya! Gosh! Where did the last few weeks go! So new man! How exciting! I'm deformed no good at advice on new men as I've been with my dh 14 years and we texted & spoke a lots in the early days but it was kind of love at first sight. .... And we were considerably older! I can't remember the etiquette for when was is younger! I'd have to ask my son!

Lmaoo ahh was a fail lol haha shudnt have been suprised tbh nt erd frm him since like..ahh well **** apens lol ima maintainin at 10.3 nt seeming to move ne lower lol alas bt gna keep ploddin aloong on havin low cal n fastin days ere n there and have introduced wrkouts in ma routine nw like. Jillian shred n cardio kick box n shawn t hip hops abs n squat challenge...

image-1686197628.jpg

image-4013332222.jpg

image-742309200.jpg

image-740419280.jpg

image-2216179818.jpg

These r updates physicallt cnt see much of a diff at all bt i am gna js keep ploddin along n seeing what apes mite do a three week stint on s n s probz two weeks down the line on the remainder of ma pax lol n cut exercise out bt till then ima firmly gna keep exercising away lol....i do fine all day bt then at 6-7 sno wt apens bt sumt triger sma brain then sstrt eating lol ahh well nvm do miss u ladies completely n utterly lots lol bt i js feel like ima deifitn atm hence y nt on here tht much lol bt have not forofotn u guys n still hoverin round hehe xxx

Thanku lou aww bet u had an amazing holiday hun :) ima kinda gettin bored of seein 10.2 so iv decided gna do a liquid stint for nx four days js gna grit ma teeth n get on with it no xcuses or owt...n then frm nx tuesday gna try n do a two weeks stint well 11 days on s n s thre shakes a day coz it wrked last timefor me n js wna try n kickstart ma losses again tho i am going to try and contine with the exercising as well tho going to tone it down frm two hrs to an hrs wrthnof exercise and see what apens with the scales js strting to get bit bored and restless lol u kno me ladies lol no questions asked js gna get on with it totally in a zen like yoga ish manner wudv done s n s for the nx four days going to count ma pax n see hw mny iv got if iv got nuf then mite js do s n s for the nx four days to try n see a boost on some sort on the scales lol see what apens ey bring on the three lites tomorrow along with apple and cinnamon stix detox water :) xx

Monday will be day one of restart for about two weeks i should say as wanting to lose about half a stone to about ten odd lbs....before jump bk onto 4/3....wil see how it goes....will b doin three shakes per day 2-3 litees of water this is what wrks for me and will retry as of this moment in time i am maintaining at 10.3 .... Hopin to see 9.5 sooner rather then later then wil see hw i am feelin wish me luck guys i wudv strted tdai bt on sunday gta religious event to go and want do this with no interruptions to try and get the best results so here goes nothing.....xxx

Hey!Priya you're looking great and I like the bangs! Has my DH would call your fringe! Really suits you.

I'm hovering just under 10 and feeling and looking big with this poundage so time for the powdered packets to come out!

Hey!Priya you're looking great and I like the bangs! Has my DH would call your fringe! Really suits you. I'm hovering just under 10 and feeling and looking big with this poundage so time for the powdered packets to come out!

Thankuu kira hun omg first thing me mum goes to me was i look ten yrs younger and i look witchified lmaoo wen she saw them haha....yup actualy lukin forward for the pax to come out js hope it helps pushbit down n make me shrink lmaoo ima hoverin 10.2 10.3 still fun timess lol hopin by the end of nx week i will b firmly in the nines lol xxx gd luck hun we can do this xx

Day one of the three shakes and three litres of water....have to stay strong nt na stand on scales til saturday...have decided gna try n do shakes tdai til fri have day off sat then resume sun til fri....n then try n stay 100 percent til ima well into the nines hopefully and then jump over to 5/2 urghh not the ideal plan bt not got as mny shakes as wud liek to have still not working so times r quite hard atm and hmmm yh life js aint goin great atm ma best mate frm lesta is blatantly blankin me for about a week n half now wen i cnt wrk out wht iv done rong wen i aint seen her or barely ralked to her since like march iv asked her if she is ok and also apologised for no idea what....jeeez....bring on day 1 x

Thanku clin hun :)...failed drastically again hmm ima thinkin mite js wait till sunday n then do a straight five days straight to see if there is ne change on the scales in time for nx friday....iv stil got hope for myself n ur rite lighter then wen we first started lol xx

Heres hoping lol how was ur holiday lou? I hate this its coz im bt in the right zone and tbh keep dithering between 5/2 and shakes urghh :/ iw imm try again sunday sunday sunday sunday for five days i willll bludy do this urggghh xx

Back