Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Heres hoping lol how was ur holiday lou? I hate this its coz im bt in the right zone and tbh keep dithering between 5/2 and shakes urghh :/ iw imm try again sunday sunday sunday sunday for five days i willll bludy do this urggghh xx

Holiday was FAB thank you sucks to be back at work....haha just seen clin comment about 17 weeks til Christmas? when I saw that earlier I was like x&@($!!!!!!! Got to get cracking and get to flipping goal!! It's definitely a good motivator!

How's the job search going

You need some target to focus on. It was always the wedding that was spurring you on. Get looking for thinspiration dresses for the fab Christmas parties you'll be having in the great new job you're going to get. It's only 17 weeks away!!

Hmm yh ur right hun defoo gna do this **** n am determined to b slimmer and smaler in time for xmas and the new yr :) i knoo this yr has flown by soo fast x

Holiday was FAB thank you sucks to be back at work....haha just seen clin comment about 17 weeks til Christmas? when I saw that earlier I was like x&@($!!!!!!! Got to get cracking and get to flipping goal!! It's definitely a good motivator! How's the job search going

Awww glad u had fun hun and omg i knoo times bludy flying by soo fast dnt like it :( xx

Right im failing miserably totally...so have changed course yet again....going to be following the low cal diet for about 5-7 days to hopefully kickstart me offf image-1704067337.jpg image-2378482379.jpg Its simpel no counting even if i manage to lose bit of water weight no harm done...atm still at 10.5 so not too bad....fingers crossed hope to see something on the scales by monday or tues as ma clothes are starting to feel bit tight again :( oh the joys of trying to bludy lose weight starting to become reli long winded now i really do have to get on with it as time is ticking :( cxxx I just have to keep reminding myself for the moment that carbs is the enemy when it comes to losing weight and that it will always always always be there no matter what later on down the line :( x but would reli rlei like to see the nines again sometime soon so heres goes nothing day 1 does sound bit repetitive and bland but no pain no gain i guess :( got bit of low fat yogurt instead of sour milk so hopin that change wont do too much damage x here goes nothing x

Right day 1 this is it three pac two litres of water no more messing about gna start this week off with three shakes in the hope will lose a good amount by day 8....got about three weeks and bit think of pax left...gna give it my all and then move over to hi protein diet as still jobless so still nt afford new pax....i will be slimmer for xmas....restart weight 11.3 disgusting i was doing reli well stayin in the 10-10.5 region tilm my scales died so cudnt check them evry other day :( vile vile vile hopingg to see the tens again end of week one :( xx

Nice to see you back, I'm back too. Lets do this :) x

Thank u ladies have missed u all lots n lots like jelly tots hehe...day 4...did have the odd slip bt scales as of this mrning is sayin 10.13 so going to try reli reli hard not to complain its soo weird wen was in the 11's wudv loved to do anything to see the tens and now that im in the tens i would love to see the nines...in total i need to lose aboout just over two stones...two stone n half js so that i have space for a 7lb regain to play with...gota holiday booked for Egypt 2015 april time day after ma bday....finally with my friend nva thort the day would come that parents would agree to it...still job hunting it is reli depressing but not losing hope....kinda dint think abt the xpenses wen agreeing to the holiday js hoped would have a job by then...still hoping lol.....

Stil at home and still determined to lose weight and still determined to move out...thinking mayb shud put cipd on hold for the time being coz im not able to focus on it fully so mayb going to defer it not too sure....see what apens still contemplating on it....frm 11.3 to 10.13 not done too badly bt still hoping to see 10.10 mayb by xn tuesday....

Just found out gta bday party to go to fam thing this sunday and got the italy relatives coming down for think a week but going to try my hardest to stick to the diet as much as i can....soo difficult mental torture...mumz alredy makin the hip growing comments all over again....its shocking to see how the weight is gained so rapidly....tho think the scales not working did play a part in it coz think when i am able to weigh day to day it is easier to keep track and cut back and do the odd fast day here n there if required...but when the scales break i am bit like in denial that wudnt put the weight bk on bt even the food choices mst of the time i do pretty well n stik to rice n curry rarely eat out coz cnt afford to these days so dont reli know wher it goes rong...sori js thinkin aloud....it reli does feel like a never ending journey and there r times wne i wonder will i be able to b happy n content for nx spring/summer wher does the time go? It feels like im dieting for mst of the yr if not al of the yr....:(

Hey ho bring on day 4....gna try n fake a tum bug on sunday...here hopinn i seee a gd number on the scales nx tues or wednesday....mum is stilll naggin away at me some things js nva change.... Hope u all have a great day...oh and love life is still non existent lol xxx

Iv calculated if i lose a 1-2lv evry week i will still b bk at 10.3 :( by xmas urgh it reli feels like im nva gna passs that number reli frustrating...coz evry time i get to that number sumat apens wich gets in the way of the diet etc....the onli gd thing i can think of is that this xmas n new yrs i am planning on being teetoal n stickin to water n orange juice as i cnt stop after one alcoholic drink n round family it has always blown up in ma face so not having a repeat performance espec after last yrs xmas and wedding reception party...'mortified' stickin to alcohol with mates onli....heres hoping xmas n new yrs wont do too much damage n shoot me bk to the high tens or 11s :( fml xx

P.s re-weighed again scales after goin to the bathroom they read 10.12 and half.....soo fingers n got eveything crossed to see 10.10 by nx tuesday and no more **** ups cnt afford to **** up again tdai like have been for the past three days and risk seeing 10.13 or 11 stone again on the scales...i have to member that jscoz i lost on the first three days while messing abt on the diet doesnt mean wil continue losing while messing around...if i can stay strong n stay on simplicity for as many weeks as i can there is a hope that i mite js mite see ten stone before xmas and then the whole month of jan n feb stay commited to the diet to mayb js mayb see the low nines or high eights coz reli dont wna b dieting for another whole yr again coz thats js depressig to think and defo dnt wna b fat on the first eva holiday n regret it....and have a shitty summer no wayy.....:( xxx

js gta try n stay strong bt thats the hardest part of it if i js do four pax no xtras except mayb mushrooms and cauli rice with oxo cube i js mite js mite stand a chance n mayb doin three shakes and one meal pack or sum days js all shakes....heres hoping :( n three ltrs evryday....y do we do this to ourselfes we make so many resolutions for the better but then we mess up each and evrytime but nope i cnt afford to i js cnt dnt wna b fat for ma 26th bday or holiday or the summmer....reli reli hope n pray 2015 wil b my yr xxx

Last edited:
Well done on day 4. You've done it before and you'll do it again:) you got close to the 9st mark from what I recall earlier this year? No reason you can't do that again by early 2015 if you stick with it even with the tweak here and there to the diet. X

Just keep going and keep remembering why you're doing it. I have a holiday booked for next year too and I want to be in the 9's by then (in the 12s now so seems a long way off) x

Well done on day 4. You've done it before and you'll do it again:) you got close to the 9st mark from what I recall earlier this year? No reason you can't do that again by early 2015 if you stick with it even with the tweak here and there to the diet. X

Yh managed to get to 9.8 last time before i went bk up to ten stone then js hovered between 10 stone n 10.5 for sumtime....first time tdai managed to stik to js the four pax n cauli rice js below 200g....im gna try to do as many 100 percent days as i can....gna try n outnumber the odd days :( x

Just keep going and keep remembering why you're doing it. I have a holiday booked for next year too and I want to be in the 9's by then (in the 12s now so seems a long way off) x

Uv lost a fair bit alredy so well done on that hun :) u'll b in the nines before u know it :)...oo wher u going? Xx

Back