Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Thank you kira :)...day 5 tdai 10.13 i am going to try and breathe and get thru this day with no comment about the scales but whats tad frustrating is that the first three days wher i actually cheated with things like a few crisps or a mini croissant or even bit of rice i bludy lost n the one day i.e yday i actually stuck to four pax...the onli xtra was bit of yogurt n cauli rice n one oxo cube i regain half a pound making it to 10.13 frm 10.12!!!

Sorri i know i said i wudnt comment :( but it is reli Reli disheartening...but nope i am not giving up i may have to switch thingw round a tiny bit n do js three shakes a day and a multivitamin...to get me bk in the zone fully...espec with may having to need to cheat tomorrow even tho wil try to stick to the guns...and even drank three n quarter litres yday with no trouble :(....urgh stil too close to the elevens on the scale for comfort :(. On the plus side ma belly aint feeling like a pregnant bloated belly nemre its feelin tad flatter....still wrking on the love handles and thighs bt think they wud b wrked on mayb 10lbs or more over on the shrinking side of things....i kno this diet does wrk so not questionning it at all bt sumtimes js sumtimes espdx in the first week have tad great expectations think thats all :( rspecialy when have like officially been offplan for nearly two months like havin carbs etc wdv thrt body wudv gone more in shock mode n lose more water oh well gna try n keep hope n faith n wait til weigh in one coz a miracle may stil js happen if i js manage to stay strong n continue xx

Have wrked out got abt js over two weeks of shakes if ima doin three a day n then once they finished got some savoury pax like porridge and stuff so think coz of ltd funds n pax desperate times comes for desperate measures think the sooner i lose initial weight the better would be for me coz then there may ns may b a possible chance may be slimmer this xmas n theres then also hope that dad mite actually buy me few more pax as part of ma xmas pressie lol as he will see its working again lol...i have to keep on goinng this is ma last chance of shrinking and beinng lighter :( i cnt afford to have a break longer then a week reli coz then that gets me outa rhe zone fully :( have to reach target :(. Hope evry one has a great day x

Last edited:
Maybe just have the 4 packs a day instead of having things on top like cauli rice and see how it goes then. Ir if you really need to eat (like I do most days) then have 3 packs a day and 1 meal allowed on the lifestyle plan. Keep drinking the water and you will see it come off x

Yh hun for a few days gna try a non traditional way and stick to js three pax as that has wrked in kickstarting me off in the past onli for frw days mind after that will stick to js four pax no xtras :) thanku xx

Hope your day is going well Priya and you've manged to drink lots of water. Keep rinsing yourself Ypuve done it before you'll do it again. X

Heyaa kira hun k think iv nearly succumbed it been busy tidyig up the house gna have my third shake at abt 8ishh...still need to fit in like a litre in me lol gna try n space the litee out in the nx three hrs or so...fingers crossed the scales move down tomorrow....xx

My sister has gone n ordered me a slendertone flex belt for me its ment to b ma early xmas bday bt ima sure at some point will ask for me to pay her bk lol.

..bt yaay it shud be ere this wed or thurs so xcited to try it reli hoping in four weeks time wich shud b js before xmas i wil have noticed a diff on the scales n size with the help of the belt and the diet .... Iv heard rave reviews abt the belt by other s n s users so wil be loookig roudn for tips to use it....excited at the possible prospect that i mite js mite b smaller b lighter in time for xmas or new yrs xx heres hoping x

Looked at maslef in the mirror tdai properly n cudnt stop cringing :( ma hips r sticking out abnormally again grrrr after them having had shrunk a tad bit with all that hard work....:( felt disgusting n terrible tdai was gna go for the three shakes n was doin reli well till abt nw :/ so ended up avin a bar as a fourth pack :( and had sum lettuce n cucumber with a tad bit of fat free yogurt coz dint have ne greek yogurt at hme bt figured better to have bit of tht rather then sumt off plan completelt such as lemon juice?....

Dnt even wna stand on the scales tomorrow mrning bt i jnow i will end up standing on them its an invisible pull wich i cnt avoid :( im js gna av to get on with it no matter wt the scales say n pull ma boots up n stick to the three pax tmorrow or monday start of a new week n wud b day seven on plan....tmorrow plan of action is to havr two shakes and one noodle soup nt tried tht out as yet so see hw that goes down and either sum jelly or lettuce n cucumber again as a emergency bkup with a dollop of the correct yogurt hopefully...with tree litees of waterr....its reli late reli did wna early nite bt tht dint appen :( fml i need to lose this asap...what is this disastrous rship have with food its disgusting i have to bludy control maaelf or else wil forever b fat n heavy wich is js terrible i feel sad emotional angry gutted that i dint start sooner again i dint go get new bateries sooner to see the damage wen i cudv n also cudv strted lot soooner n undone any damage n lost some more :( this all ma fault n bk at 10.13 :( nt even mid tens ffs sori this ma ranting moment sorri prbz gna av anther one in the mrnih depending what the scales say :( xx

Oh yh and thre litres of water its bludy boredom N goin downstairs is dangerous territory in the evnings bt ma ****in family dnt ****in get hlw diffkcut it is they always naggjn compalknin etc

Im the happiest wen im in ma room espec in the evenings with a good book or netflix and in bed i knoq that may sound lazy bt its coz ima jobless atm so time kinda drags tad bt seriously i cnt express or stress nuf to ma family how diffitcult mentally more then owt else this diet bludy is :( its so easy for them to point out iv put weightb bk on oh here comes the pax again etc bt they ja dnt get how hard this diet is n how frustrating this diet can b atthe best of times :( it reli is soo sad n annoying at the best of times :/ x

Last edited:
Youll be fine hun, this happens to most of us, we slip then start again, its a part of the process xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heyaa tamzz hun how u been? Omg not talked to u in timeee....hope ur kool...whats new? Hows ur job....n ur lovely neice hehe...

Day 6..:.after a day of three shakes n one bar n three litres water yday this mrning i am 10.10 n three quarters on the scales will tke it n has made me even more determined to stick this damn battle out if its the last thing i do....gna try ma best to stick to three shakes and a multivitam for as long as i can...let the battle with the scales and inch loss commence!!! I am not gna feel fat n big this xmas determined....and jan dnt wna b in the same stresss zone i am atm i am gna b realisitic as i kno will provz gain durin xmas n new yrs eve bt hoping the damage wont b extortionate so then can hop bk on the wagon 1st of jan with no worries xx

Feeels bit like the big brother house with the countdown....stood on the scales three times thks mrning as evry mrning to check if the numbers stay the same n they did so i stick by that....:)

Heyaa tamzz hun how u been? Omg not talked to u in timeee....hope ur kool...whats new? Hows ur job....n ur lovely neice hehe... Day 6..:.after a day of three shakes n one bar n three litres water yday this mrning i am 10.10 n three quarters on the scales will tke it n has made me even more determined to stick this damn battle out if its the last thing i do....gna try ma best to stick to three shakes and a multivitam for as long as i can...let the battle with the scales and inch loss commence!!! I am not gna feel fat n big this xmas determined....and jan dnt wna b in the same stresss zone i am atm i am gna b realisitic as i kno will provz gain durin xmas n new yrs eve bt hoping the damage wont b extortionate so then can hop bk on the wagon 1st of jan with no worries xx Feeels bit like the big brother house with the countdown....stood on the scales three times thks mrning as evry mrning to check if the numbers stay the same n they did so i stick by that....:)

I no hun, we need to catch up soon. Ive been good thanks, still alive lol! My neice is good too thanks. Well done on the loss! You really didnt fail as your calories are still low. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yh we do need to hun defo :)

U kno uv put on weight when the size ten jeans that used to fit u like two months agonnow have brand new muffin tops hanging out frm the tops urghh disgusting tthis time round determined to go beyond the 'ooo these fit me now when they dint before can relax nw a tad' nu uh now its time to fully beyond that n nt ja fit into the odd size ten here n there nu uh :/ i so dnt wna b in this same place same time nx yr do want a period of 2015 at least wher iv maintaine ehappy n content :/ so bring it on as they say in times of war!! Xx

Hi Priya,

Nice to see you back. Must be the time of year as I'm back too. As Tamzy says, its part of the process. We loose weigh, we start to feel better, we think we've got the hang of it, we relax a few days and get away with it, then we slowly slip back into old habits, next time we look we're further away from our goal than we want to be, feeling rubbish to boot.

You're not alone, and more importantly you've realised and come back onto plan!

I could be really cross at myself if I thought too long about it. I saw 8.12 for 3 day!!!!!!! Then got complacent, now I'm back at 9.8! 10lbs on just like that without even thinking about it. But like you I'd love to be nearer goal by Christmas (even better, by my works xmas do!)

Nice to see you back, looking forward to hearing your progress :)

Heeyyy kat uv got such a long life was js going thru my old inbox msgs n was js abt to msg ya lool...was wonderin how ur journey was goin lool....urghh day 6 that fam do its reli reli difficult to get away frm r so had a tandoori chicken n a tiny amount of prawn curry n callled it a day the wrst thjng is wen big n trying to diet ppl make sarcy remarks at u :( its knli wrth jr wen hv alredy lost jt n dieting to maintain :(....not gna av nething else tdai have had one pack n thats it...

This upcumin week gna b reli difficult bt gna try ma best to keep up on the days can do pax as and wen i can :( n nx sunday jump bk on with a vengence grrrr :( xxx

Thnx clin bt tdai was a fail thru n thru bt nt gna tall abt jt or think abt it js gna jump bk on the wagon tmorrow with a vengence n js try harder xx

Chock tandoori
Prawn
One slice pizza
Five chips
:(
Urghh fml was doin soo bludy bludy well in fact na try to nt even weigh nt till like nx sunday gna try isee if thts possible so hopefully will have lost wteva have gained tdai by then :( xx

Back