Starting Next Week

PositiveBetty

Hi everyone

Well I start LL next Tuesday and I was intending on trying to reduce my carbs between now and then but actually I've found myself gorging like I'll never get to eat again. I expect that this will just make it all much harder for me but I can't seem to help it.

Did anyone else cut down carbs before they started?

Good luck Betty and make the most of your weekend. I have been on LL for nearly 4 weeks and its the best things to happen to me, only today I was in the shops actually looking at smaller clothes thinking in a few weeks I'll be wearing that. Keep coming on here as the support is amazing it heped me on my first 4 days as they are the hardest (for me everyones differnt) It really helps and encourage.

Hello Positive betty,
Best of luck to you!

Lola you're weight loss is amazing, hope I do as well.

Hi Betty
This made me think of what I did the week before. I was just like you, I ate like a real little piglet (actually big old sow is more like it) I was out every night eating and drinking. I am not sure if its the right thing to do or not. But I would not worry too much about this week, do what you need to do. And I hope you get that very excited but alittle scared feeling the closer it comes. You will see in a week or two you will wonder why you ever had any doubts.

Go for it, enjoy this weekend in your now life, and get ready to embark on the journey of a lifetime.
I wish you all the best. Hope you will be posting alot to keep us up dated on how you are getting on.

Tan

Welcome Betty,

You have come to the right place for support on your journey. As been said it can be hard the first few days and then it seems to fly.

Good luck and enjoy youself.;)

Hi Betty and welcome :)

No I can't say that I did cut down on carbs but I'll be honest and say that I didn't go mad either - was more bothered about the more weight I'd put on meant that there'd be more to lose - plus a bigger number to see on the scales.

Enjoy your last few days of 'freedom' - but don't go too mad (hmmmm I can feel my jealousy LOL )

i did what u did hun and put on 3lbs in the week before :( wished i hadnt cos its just moved me further away from my target- boo!
try and cut carbs out completly- it will make going into ketosis easier and wont be such a shock to the system next week =]
xxxxx

oh thanks everyone...I really appreciate the support. I'm going to need it. :D

Don't you worry Betty, we're all here for you ---- just keep reading and posting, it really does help!

Back