Starting off to a flying start.... motivational tips needed please.

I am very enthusiastic about begininning exante.
Today is my first day, I have had a vanilla shake for breakfast and am just about to have a thai chicken soup for my lunch.
I have heard great success on this diet, and am looking to lose around 45lbs.
How quickly can i lose this? How do you all stay motivated on this until i reach my goal weight?

Is there anyone else who has started today (7.1.12) in which we can buddy up?
Thanks, Carrie xxxx

cazzaisdabest said:
I am very enthusiastic about begininning exante.
Today is my first day, I have had a vanilla shake for breakfast and am just about to have a thai chicken soup for my lunch.
I have heard great success on this diet, and am looking to lose around 45lbs.
How quickly can i lose this? How do you all stay motivated on this until i reach my goal weight?

Is there anyone else who has started today (7.1.12) in which we can buddy up?
Thanks, Carrie xxxx

Also I had a quick sneak on the scales and I've lost 3.5 lbs already!!! That's motivated me no end x

Hello I think the best motivation is the scales definitely - it's the only way to lose weight quickly- almost guaranteed to lose around a stone a month. And taking control and sticking to the plan makes you feel strong. Best of Luck.

Hiya cazza I started today as well. How are you getting on? I had the veg soup for lunch added hot paprika and used 300ml of water, was gorgeous :D whats the thai soup like? Going to have a bar later. I'd say this is going to be a rough few days :sigh: But it'll all be worth it. I keep thinking about all the lovely summer clothes I'll be able to get :p

What keeps me motivated is;

* All the new clothes i'm going to be buying.

*Book myself a lovely beach holiday and look great in a bikini

:D

Back