• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting off to a flying start.... motivational tips needed please.

I am very enthusiastic about begininning exante.
Today is my first day, I have had a vanilla shake for breakfast and am just about to have a thai chicken soup for my lunch.
I have heard great success on this diet, and am looking to lose around 45lbs.
How quickly can i lose this? How do you all stay motivated on this until i reach my goal weight?

Is there anyone else who has started today (7.1.12) in which we can buddy up?
Thanks, Carrie xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

happychic

cazzaisdabest said:
I am very enthusiastic about begininning exante.
Today is my first day, I have had a vanilla shake for breakfast and am just about to have a thai chicken soup for my lunch.
I have heard great success on this diet, and am looking to lose around 45lbs.
How quickly can i lose this? How do you all stay motivated on this until i reach my goal weight?

Is there anyone else who has started today (7.1.12) in which we can buddy up?
Thanks, Carrie xxxx

Also I had a quick sneak on the scales and I've lost 3.5 lbs already!!! That's motivated me no end x

lizzy27

Hello I think the best motivation is the scales definitely - it's the only way to lose weight quickly- almost guaranteed to lose around a stone a month. And taking control and sticking to the plan makes you feel strong. Best of Luck.

lovinthesummer

Hiya cazza I started today as well. How are you getting on? I had the veg soup for lunch added hot paprika and used 300ml of water, was gorgeous :D whats the thai soup like? Going to have a bar later. I'd say this is going to be a rough few days :sigh: But it'll all be worth it. I keep thinking about all the lovely summer clothes I'll be able to get :p

needs2eatless

What keeps me motivated is;

* All the new clothes i'm going to be buying.

*Book myself a lovely beach holiday and look great in a bikini

:D