starting off

Lillah

Hi everyone, my name is Lily I'm 18 and started this diet last thursday.
It's not even over yet and I'm already feeling depressed.
The first few days went fine, but since yesterday I keep breaking it; I had chips ARGH and today, a sandwich in between lectures. It's doing double damage - stopping ketosis and making me feel very miserable.
I made a list of all the reasons to keep going but food always seems to win out in the end.
I'm dreading going to my weighing because I know I won't have lost anything!! Should I start again, or give up I think? I thought I should join Weightwatchers, but I've got five stone to lose and can't stand being in this body any longer.
How can I keep myself going?
Any help would be really appreciated =(
Lily

I feel for you I really do. I lost 5 stone on WW but it took nearly 2yrs. LT is all or nothing which I find easier to cope with but everyone is different. Find the one right for you hang on in there and do it for the week keep checking in on this site as the support is great. Good luck!! x

hi lily, u will be fine its hard at first but its so worth it i have been over weight all my life i have tried every diet in the book and this is the only one that i have seen any results from i find it tough at times but when i go 4 my wi and see what i have lost i swear it makes it all worth while honestly iv lost 26lb in 3 weeks but i do have loads to loose but its like i have had a new lease of life, and i do believe if i can do any one can beacause i had zilch willpower. so please do try to stick at it im sure u will be amazed how good u feel when it starts coming off. good luck!! x

Hey huni, sorry to hear u soundin a bit miserable... and it really is not a diet to take light heartedly, its bloody hard!!

and youv got to have support otherwise theres no chance of doing it!!

your doing so well to even start it, so thinkin back to the days when you were really good, and how positive u felt...

and think to urself next time, is this food really worth it?
wil it make me feel better?
or will it just add to the reasons im unhappy?

you got to think what u want more babe, super skinny body, or a portion of chips...

loadsa loves an take care and were all here for support anytime

xxxx

hiya

all i can say is do whats right for you

if you really feel like this isnt for you then do weight watchers

but with everyones support on here am sure you could do this no problems

Yep i agree with everyone...

You need decided what kind of diet suits you best.. Can you stick to TFR? or do you really need the food in your life...
If you do need the food do WW or something, as then you can monitor what you are eating and eat healthy things, where as if you cant stick to TFR the food your going to have is going to be the closest possible thing you can find which is more than likely going to be unhealthy...

Good luck what ever you decide to do!!! If you do stick to LT stick to this forum its brilliant for support when you need it most..

Do you have a friend at college you can confide in that can stop you giving in to temptation and eating??

It gets sooo much easier after day 4!!!

Back