starting on friday, just one question

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by charlotte-the-harlit, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. charlotte-the-harlit

charlotte-the-harlit Full Member

Diet:
    alli/xenical low fat diet
    hiya, ive done CD before and decided to do CS as its slightly cheaper, i was wondering if anyone has done it sole sorce? cos i know for a fact if i have the evening meal ill keep eating :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Soozy-Sparklers

Soozy-Sparklers Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    hiya harlit! its meeeeee!

in the program book that comes with the starter pack, it says you can do it SS, but they dont recommend it over too long a period.
    :) :)

4. charlotte-the-harlit

charlotte-the-harlit Full Member

Diet:
    alli/xenical low fat diet
    awww its my soozy! im gonna do it sole sorce as i know id pig out lol im loving the fact the do accessories lol!

5. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Harlit - welcome and best wishes. I've not done SS but as Soozy mentions above, they do recommend you only do it over a short period of time in the introduction booklet you get with the starter pack. Good luck to you, I did LL for 12 weeks last summer/autumn and total meal replacement is hard, but so worth it too! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.