Starting on Lipotrim - any tips

BabyA

Hi all
I'm starting on Lipotrim after the bank holiday. Away at the weekend or I'd start earlier. I want to lose 3 stone and hope to do this by July. Is that realistic? Hope so!! Would appreciate any tips...

Hehe BabyA you're in a hurry!

You should lose approx 1 stone/month, and usually you'll lose more in the first month. The only way to know if you can do it is get going :)

Good luck :)

Kay x x x

Hi Kay

Thanks for coming back to me. You know what it's like I've taken ages to do something about it then want to lose the weight overnight... Will get started next week and let you know how I get on!

Good luck !

good luck, i'd lost 3 stone in 9 weeks last time round, so its def achievable if you keep at it!

Thanks that's really encouraging and I'm so determined! Guess the hardest bit will be making sure I don't put it back on!!

Just from personal experience.. This is my 9th week and I'm almost at the 3stone mark. I have been bad at times neglecting water intake and only having two shakes per day (which stopped my weightloss, not all together but really slowed it down so them two are big no nos). Everybody is different but I do think you will be close to goal by this time if you don't reach it 100%, goodluck x x x

Well done! Sounds like you have done really well, if I can do that I'll be really pleased! Just need to fit in my bikini in July.... without the wobbly bits!!
Reading the threads people's water intake really seems to differ, 2-3 litres upto 5 litres. How much do you really need to maximise weight loss?

Personally i drink a minimum of 3 litres and aim for 4, reaching it most days. Lipotrim recommend 2-4 litres but not much more as It flushes all the salts and nutrients out of your system. Drink what you're comfortable drinking once its not less than 2 litres.

You won't know yourself come july with lipotrim, it's hard to begin with but once you're into the swing of it you'll be flying. Best of luck :)

I agree with what has already been said. It's really about what you are comfortable with just make sure it is enough to live on! When I say I was neglecting my water intake I was bad.. Only having about 2 pints per day it's a big no no at the time I thought I was fine because I felt fine but it just wasnt enough to help my weightloss x x x

Started on Lipotrim now albeit only day 2 wow it's a challenge to drink so much water.... Then I spend all day running to the loo:) keeping the headaches away through which seems to be an issue early on I'd you don't drink much.

Back