starting on lipotrim

Welcome to your new 'family'. This forum is amazing for support, advice, etc. Its quite addictive reading other posts to see how well people are doing etc. Good luck with it - I am sure that you will do well.

With regards to the Tracker, you can click on anyones and it takes you to the site to create it. I'm not sure but you might have to have a certain number of posts before it will work but someone will confirm that no doubt.

Welcome and good luck any questions just post apart from getting great advice it gives us something to read lol
lots of luck

debz x

hi, welcome to the site. If you click on the tutorials on the bottom right of the blue tool bar that will show you how to do loads of things, also the stickys show loads of things. good luck xxx

You dont need any posts to have a tracker its actually very important to have one coz otherwise your posts will be tracked. Just click on everything and have a look thats how i found my way around i only realised the tutorials existed last week an ive been on this for more than 2 months. Haha! really observant i am.

Lots of luck on your lipotrim journey. This site is a great source of support.

Welcome to the forum Peanutandgrace! (Love your name)

It's a fantastic forum with all the answers in regard to LT and how you're feeling. If you ever have a problem, need support, advice, or just want a moan, then pop on here. Someone will always be here to help you out.

Looking forward to your first weigh in, and reading your posts.

Back