Starting on Monday .....

Mrs S 08

.... and I'm already starting to get excited knowing that I will be smaller by the end of the year and I'll be closer to having a better chance of falling pregnant
Got meeting with CDC on sat morning but I've already started to up my water intake and cut down on carbs and rubbish this week in preparation
I'll be starting on either ss or ss+ (not sure which yet will talk over with CDC)
I was just wondering how people coped with exercise on ss/ss+ as I do a weekly bootcamp class which I enjoy and was wondering if I'd still manage it
Sorry for the long post
Thanks
Gem xxx

First of all congrats on picking your start date and getting yourself ready, second you will find it tough doing something like bootcamp on just SS When I was training (pre puppy eating the cable to my x-trainer) I would make sure I did SS+ if I didn't I felt a bit sick after training.

I also did this for pregnancy (I needed help to get pregnant and was to big) but I now have 2 beautiful girls (not bad for someone who was told she needed a hysterectomy) and have started again to get my stubborn 1st pregnancy weight off (and possibly another 10 lb)

All the best for your weight loss journey I'm now on day 3 and my only tip would be to drink, drink and drink x

thanks ladies, went to meet my counsellor today and get my packs so all set for monday x

day 3, going well so far, not in ketosis yet tho but hopefully will be by tmw x

first week over, get weighed tonight
went into ketosis on day 4 and headaches are wearing off as the days go on, all in all i think i've coped ok with the first week, and hoping it well get easier and just be like second nature as the weeks go on

oh and i'm managing to drink at least 4pts of :waterbottle: a day which is good as i'm not usually a big drinker

Back