Starting on Monday!!!

K.Powell

Hi everyone :wave_cry:

I'm Kelly and this Monday is going to be the start of a whole new life for me!! (I am so determined this time)

I did Cambridge diet a few years back and lost a fair bit of weight, This was all thrown out of the window as I became pregnant and of course stopped the diet.
I am now the same weight as I was when I was pregnant almost 2 years after having my beautiful baby boy 13.13:cry:

The hot weather is here again and once again I find myself wearing clothes that hides me and AGAIN making excuses to my 8 year old as to why we can't go swimming etc ...

I feel GUTTED that I have once again messed up and not had the willpower to stop eating the crap I know is making my weight balloon.
I actually have tears in my eyes writing this as putting it down on paper (so to speak) makes me face what it is I am doing to not only myself but my children.

I am always the mum who plays it ( we used to call it had) on the way home from school and does all the rides, slides etc with the kids but more and more I am finding things/reasons to not do these things anymore.
For example .... Today the kids wanted to go on a pedal boat on the river, "Mum come on one too" The first thought was "what if the man says I am too heavy to go on" - I made my excuses again and again I missed out and watched from the sidelines.

I hope that writing this will be my motivation to keep on with my weight loss journey!
I don't want to to the fat mum who watched her kids do fun stuff, I want/need to be the mum who does everything with the kids again.

Can anyone give me any tips or advice to sticking to SS? - I have to do this one as I don't really eat food I just eat crisps, chocolate etc so for me not having food isn't an issue!
Also what sort of weight losses can I expect from my week 1? - Need the kick start I guess.

I want to get down to 10 stone and then who knows from there ... :)

Thanks for reading and sorry it was only meant to be a question post but once I started I couldn't stop! haha

Kelly Xxx

Best o luck hun, Best advice I can give on how to stick to the plan is everytime you feel like cheating, just read your 1st statement!
It clearly means a lot to you to do this and if you get a wobble just remind yourself of how you felt having to watch and not join in,
Best of luck hun, stay in touch xxx

Good luck chick! I'm on day 3 and lost 5lbs already. Van wait for my WI on Wednesday :). It is hard but you just have to think about why your doing and realise you have a target to reach. I sat with my bf in a comedy club last night and watched him eat 2 burgers and chips. It was hard but afterwards I felt great knowing I hadn't given up xx

Good luck! I'm nearing the other end of my journey with Cambridge and it's been a very interesting experience for me. It's been hard at times, but the results are just so SO worth it.

Thanks everyone!!

I am 5ft nothing haha and I weighed myself 2 days ago and I am 13.13 :-(

I am on the salads and water for the rest of this week so I can condition myself if you like to not having much and also get me in an okay place to start Cambridge, Vicky 25 - wow well done you!!!
You are totally right and I will keep thinking of my kids when I feel like giving up but today I went shopping for Good stuff until I can start Cambridge and for the 1st time I felt great walking around with this new me attuide!!

Hope to keep up with you all xxx

Anyone want to add me to be a buddy please feel free.

Have a fantastic weekend! Xxxx

How r u getting on chick? Had my first WI yestetday, lost 8 pounds, 2 inches off waist, 2 inches off hips and 2 inches off thighs :). Amos happy with the loss considering its totm as well xx

Hi Vcky25!!

WOW - Well done you, that's fantastic!!!
I'm starting this week now, I had a bill come in that I had to use the Cambridge money for but will be on it this week hopefully!

I'd be over the moon with that and just think if it weren't totm it could have been more!! - Luckly I don't have that problem I never have them! - Nothing to do with weight just been like that since I was 18.
My email is [email protected] if you wanted to buddy up, Can't send messages on here as I haven't posted enough :-(
Should have that sorted soon though as I talk for ENGLAND! hahaha

How are you finding Cambridge?
I have my brothers wedding on the 8th September and really hope I can loose a good amount for then, make me feel better about myself!! - Well done again Xxx

Back