Starting on saturday 5th time lucky

CandyNotWhale

Well it's all a bit emotional it's my 5th time starting this diet never get past four days! All I think is food food and more food! But this time I'm determined Mexico and my 26th birthday C'MON ME How's everyone doing with the Cambridge positive thoughts are really needed xx

Cand!!!!!!

Your here :) :)
We will do it this time chick!! We shall be skinny chicks in no time at all!!

Have you decided what day your going to start? Xxxx

Eugh what a div!! I just see your starting Saturday!! Whoop whoop chick ;-)

Stick at it, and if you need anything I'm here!! xxxxxxx

Hey my honey!!! U have motivated me so much I may even start 2moro!!!! I messaged her and told her!!!!

We are going to do it!!! I really feel positive about it now! Thank you soooo much bbe xxxxx

Ohhhhh, wicked chick :)
I started on a Thursday too!! But at least that way you get 9 days until your next weigh in, and 9 days of 100% you will see a great loss!! :)

The site is so good babe, I honestly don't think I could do this without out!! Looking at everyones inspirational photos and reading everyones stories really does help!! Just makes you think WOW if all these people can do it, so can I!!

Just keep Mexico in mind and that beach, that definitely spurs me on big time :)

We can do it chick!! Jump aboard the skinny train, it's one way only so no going back. Hahaha xxxxxx

Back