Step2 810kcal Starting on Step 2 - Team

sunflowerlady said:
Good for you alibongo!!! Straight and narrow here we come!!! :-D

have a lovely day x

Good luck everyone for a brand new week xx

This week.... i lost..... 3.6 lbs!!! ahhhh sooo happppyyy!! My waist has gone down, so have my body fat %, muscle % has gone up and BMI down!!
Oh yeah!!!

I lost 3.4 lbs this week so thats 15.2lbs in 3 weeks :) :) coming off plan tomorrow as its my birthday but back on track on sunday and will try SS for the week as on annual leave! well chuffed x

Hi all,

I started last week on step 2, lost 4lb in my first week but worried I won't lose this week as I had my first cheat last night (a doughnut!) my start weight was 10st7lb so my CDC said I won't have huge losses.
I'm really struggling at the moment and missing 'normal' food! Need some motivation :-(

I'd like to try and restart this thread if possible as there doesn't seem to be many 810's out there!

holz0409 - don't worry about that one doughnut, you'll still probably loose! I just think that everytime I cheat, will just add me being on the diet another week! I've also made a list on my phone to look at of all the reasons I want to loose weight, when I feel my motivation or will power disappearing!

Thank you, by the end of the week if had a couple more cheats and only lost 1lb.... But I am back on it 100% today! I've tried that mousse stuff to see if it would help, it's ok I suppose :-/
Need some thinspiration! X

Not tried the mouse, is it any good?

I'm quite happy with the shakes, porridge and bars though at the moment

Well done on your one pound loss!

My boyfriend ate a mcdonalds in front of me today, I could've cried!

I don't particularly like the mousse but others have said they like it.
I've decided that after this week I'm going to give this up, I've stuck to it 100% and by my scales I've lost 3lb so far (weigh in not til Sunday) so that's good.
But I just think this diet is too strict for me, i dont have a problem with the lack of carbs anymore, im finding it ok now but I don't need to lose much more weight (only about 9lb more) and I've been on my period since I've started!!! It's doing my head in!
So probably gonna move over to slim fast or weightwatchers, Cambridge has too many 'side effects' which to me far outweigh the weight loss itself. There's more to life than being miserable and constantly worrying about food.
Good luck to you all though, and ill see you on the other side! :p

I'm in about my 6th week and have lost 16lb so far. First goal is 3 stone.
Totally missing carbs and that was all I wanted on the most evil of TOTM ever!

Back