Starting on Sunday but when can I gym

Bettyb33

Hi everyone,

I plan on starting the diet on Sunday (last big night out on sat) with a mixture of shakes and bars. I am currently pretty fit, I do 3 Zumba classes a week, 2 spin, a circuit class and body combat (god knows why I'm still the weight I am) :( My worry is I won't have the energy to do these! 3 days I usually do 2 back to back classes. Am I going to be able to cope? Will kill me to cut back for a week. Any advice given will be gratefully received :)

Thanks x

HI, I'm on day 5, and before doing the gym a gym regular 4 times a week, I'm finding I have the same energy levels as I did before so I'm still going the gym and doing my normal things! Just see how you feel really x

as carly says you need to take the lead from what your body is telling you , normally my energy levels are [retty low in the first week until I go into ketosis , then they are back up to normal ir even better , however just be careful not to do too much as your calorie intake is very low to be doing so much exercise , I would have the first week off , then start adding a class at a time and see how much you can tolerate x

I feel brilliant! Day 2 was the most difficult for me, as I was hungry but now I must be ketosis because I dont get hunger pangs anymore!
When I did LT last year I felt really c**p for a couple of weeks, but I'm finding I'm OK on this, maybe it's because I'm enjoying the food packs more?
I'm just power walking up steep hills on the treadmill ATM, had a little run last night but wasn't able to run as far/fast as usual, but thats fine as I'm only eating 600cals a day!

Thanks ladies! I'm quite nervous and excited at the same time. Is there a point u reach when u think I can crack this or is it terribly miserable from the off?
What happens if a after a few weeks u want a night off? Is it hard to get back into, or worse all ur hard work undone? X

betty i honestly thought when i started i would not even last a week this is first time ive done anything apart from being on the slimming class circuit whish i might add im off for good ill honestly never go back to that was just a waste of time so i thought this is only way i can do it. It takes the constant thinking about what to have for dinneretc and stepping on scales to find ive either stayed same or lost a measly pound so its that that has kept me on this. Just think in a matter of months our lives will be totally changed and its not going to take months of dieting i can truly say this has kept me going and think its best thing i have ever done be it the hardest so all i can say to you is keep the end in sight im now in my fourth week and i no longer have hunger pangs, ive got double the energy i had before and im working night shift with 4 hours sleep so if ive got energy anyone can! Good luck with the rest of your journey.xx

Back