Starting on Sunday!

Omg I love sausage and chips. Yummmmmmmm :) am going to need to follow your example and show same willpower as you seabre when my hubby starts cooking this evening ;)

I know skinnymindy - its always the toughest part of what so far has been relatively easy days... If I could take myself off to a hotel or something for 3 months this would be a breeze!!!

Oh I know right :p

Kamikat - I tried the flapjacks today....mmmmm did you say you eat them only???? How do you do it lol Admittedly it was nice to chew something and it felt like a meal as it took me about half an hour to get it down lol... it was a coconut one, is there any difference in the peanut ones?

Last time I did LT I lived near a retail park with fast food chains which I had to walk past every day to get to uni, the temptations... sometimes the smell of food helps though, since my senses still get to enjoy it, just in a different way.

Last week I did three milkshakes and the rest flapjacks, I don't much like the taste but they last me longer and are really convenient when I'm out and about. This week I'm travelling across three counties so they'll be especially helpful this week! I just don't like the taste of peanuts hence I don't buy those ones :p

Hahaha - And here was me hoping you'd say - Oh yes the peanut ones are sooooo much nicer lol

I am Sooo hungry today and having a crap day at work. Can someone please tell me not to cave?!! There is chocolate in the canteen here and I'm so tempted.

Don't cave Mindy! This moment will pass, you're strong and can get through it. You're doing brilliantly so far! *hugs* for the bad day at work, did something happen?

Aw thanks Kami! I did not cave - I know if I cave this early, that will be it for me. Nothing major happened, just got landed with deadline for tomorrow and still have this crap cold. How're you getting on?:)

Good on you for not caving! Aw no, that's rubbish, hope you feel better soon and that work goes okay. I used to work in the council and would often get set things for the next day/that afternoon - ahhh!
Things're okayish here, slowly getting better from this cold. Thankfully tomorrow I don't have anything on so I can keep recovering!

If we can do this diet with a cold, we can get through the whole thing. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. Am dreaming of fitting into some nice clothes for Xmas!

True! It's my birthday at the end of November so I'm hoping to buy myself a new jumper that looks good for then.

Day 4. A few cravings today- nothing I can't manage I think. This weekend will be the decider though as traditionally when I'm on a diet I go completely mad at the weekend. Fingers crossed I keep up the willpower. Am 12st5lbs today (down from 12st12 on Sunday morning) and would love to see the 11's next week!

You weigh in on Sunday, am I right? Let that thought motivate you to get through! And 7lb is amazing :D

I started last sun but having my weigh ins on a sat morning - looking forward to seeing the result. No other diet has these results I think, it's amazing! :)

Even better, let the success of your Saturday weigh-in tide you over the weekend!

Back