Starting on tuesday the 15/06/2010

PS I'm actually starting to sound positive again, wow about time!!

surfhunny batch drinker as well more to do with the work i do that naything else. and heres to day 3 ! off to bed soon as well lol

Day 3 almost under our belts!!:D I've drunk sooo much water today I've lost track, probably had too much really. I'll be up and down all night :sign0131: ... Never mind. I've had all my shakes for the day, and I'm feeling a bit full (be all that water). I'm also in ketosis yay:bliss:!

Day 4 is usually where it all goes wrong, it's the day where I've usually lost 3 or 4lbs and I get complacent with it all, because I know I could still have a loss at WI if I have a little cheat. BUT tomorrow this is not going to happen!! Tomorrow I'll stay in control, and not cheat. I'm going to get out of this vicious cycle and keep 100% until next WI.

I'm still taking it one day at a time, but letting myself look forward to Wednesdays WI!! :p Still got another 6 days to WI, having started a couple of days before my last WI, so am very hopeful of a decent loss this week.

How's everyone else getting on? Hopefully 100% xx

day 3 almost done and still finding it fairly easy at the moment so not had a huge test of willpower yet no doubt it will come before the week is out ! my 1st wiegh in is on wednesday cant wait as hopefully the fast lost stage will kick in now as 3 days under my belt ! heres to day 4

I am on a re-start today after messing around for 4 months. Your both doing really well. Keep up the good work i hope i can be as good as you both. Reading this little thread has really helped thank you xxx

Always glad to help Tasha, you know where we are if you need us. To be honest this thread is helping keep me motivated too, it's nice having Fisherman at the exact same stage as me, even our WI's are the same day so a little bit of healthy competition may be on the cards lol.

nothing wrong with a little healty comp :) keep up the good work with the restart Tasha and surfhunny heres to day 4 think i am going to take the risk free oprion tonight and watcht he tv game on my tv at home rather than going down the pub and just drinking water. boring but better for me in long run have a good day

Ha ha I'm safe from the football, I'm in denial that it even exists, I'm a rugby girl at heart!!! So tonight won't be a problem for me, tomorrow night however we're going to the cinema so I'm going to have to be super strong and not get pix n mix or Ben & Jerrys!!! I might have to beheld back lol. I guess that'll be my first true test!

Have a good day 4!!!!!

cheers shanny
and good choice on the rugby surfhunny far better sport may be biased though as used to play prop in my younger years but as you cant avoid the world cup may as well watch it . day 4 is a nother easy day for me atm how is yours going ?

I've been fine until just now, didn't give in to temptation at work today. Friday's at work are known as Cupcake Friday... each week someone brings in cupcakes for everyone...And I said no!!! I'm proud of myself because this is the first time I've said no to cupcakes lol.

So right now I feel like my stomach is turning inside out. I've still got my last shake to have and another litre of water and then I'm going to watch Invictus in a private protest against the football lol. As hungry as I feel right now I'm not going to give in.

well done on turning down the cupcakes sorry to hear your stomach is not playing ball but sure you will manage to make it thorugh day 4

re the pee, i find in the first few days i dont seem to pee much more than normal but when ketosis hits so does the pee! happenned wednesday night for me, woke a few times feeling like my bladder was about to burst!

I did it!!! Got through day 4 but ended up going to bed early and was asleep before 10pm, slept for almost 12 hours so I mustve needed it. So far so good today but I've only been up for an hour and a half lol. Hope every has a good day!! X

Hey Fisherman how was your weekend? Hope you had a good one and survived it!! I did fine, didn't end up going to the cinema which was a bit of a relief if I'm honest! I even survived my friend eating peanut butter on toast in front of me at lunchtime, serves me right for turning up unannounced lol.

On the count down to weigh in now, so I'll be fine til then at least. Hope you're managing too!!!x

Well so far I'm having a horrendous day!!! I'm doing a 21 hour shift which in itself is vile but at lunch time I had to go home and change my contact lenses, so no lunch break. I'm meant to be having a 3 hour break now, but have just been told I have to come back work at 5pm because there's no one else who can stay and finish off the work. There's not a lot I can say because I'm on call from 5pm as there's a historical discrepancy in when the on call starts at 5pm in comparison to when the second half of the shift starts at 7pm. It only ever seems to be me who is unlucky and gets caught by it like this. I'm sure it'd be illegal if the NHS weren't allowed to make up their own working time rules!!

And now I'm sitting in the staff room surrounded by tables full of goodies brought in by the reps. I'm so gutted I could cry, all I want to do is plow through all the bad food, but I know it'll only make me feel even worse that I do now. Roll on 9am tomorrow when I can escape this place and curl up in my own bed for a while.

Sorry about that miserable post but I just needed a little rant :(

no worrys surfhunny rant away still going good here was at work all weekend working 12 hour shifts that were very busy and got through them better than if i was on a normal diet tbh

Back