Starting on tuesday

Hi i am Sara i am 23 im Starting the cambridge diet on tuesday i cant wait but i am not sure what to expect i really want to lose weight as iv had enough of being big! Im around 15st 6 i think and 5 ft 5 so go a way to go but hoping to get there :) after having my children i couldnt shift the weight expecially after my son who has just turned one i gained 5st when pregnant with him!
Hope to get to know some of you all
X

Hey well done for making the first step! My son is almost 8 months and I find it easy this time round ThT I'm running around after him. I found the first week is a bit up and down first 2 days are hard but day three is great u won't be hungry. Use the first week to find a good routine with it :) the thing i still find hard ish is the mental hunger. I know I'm not hungry and really not but my head will say go on you are honest. :) it's a great diet and works well for me :) good luck xxx

I agree with above. I gained three stone with my baby girl and other than the first two days have found this diet very easy to do so far. My little girl is 7 months now :)

This diet isn't the easiest around - it takes a tough mental attitude to stick with it in the longer term - but if you stick to the rules most of the time you'll see very fast results. And if you do slip now and then just get straight back on plan without a backward glance. Good luck!

Hi! I'm starting on Friday next week - going to start reducing my carbs before then though to try and make the first couple of days less difficult. Keep positive and use the great support available here for advice. It will be great for both of us to start posting our losses soon! :)

Hi Sara, i'm Sara and i'm 26 - into my 5th week of cd - second attempt as i lost 4st on it a few years ago but didn't follow any maintenance and ended up putting 6st back on!

anyway i am loving cd this time round - first few days are a bit naff and i found for the first 3 weeks i would suddenly have a little cry, but i think sometimes it is needed :p just go with the flow :) xx

Back