Starting on Tuesday :)

I'm starting on Tuesday and am looking to hear some success stories to motivate me. I need to lose around 3 stone. How much is the average loss, how long did it take you to lose? I'm looking for any advice I can get!!!

I am a failed SW girl. Started off OK last year, then just started gaining and losing the same half a stone for 6 months :(

I started SF with about 1.5 stones to lose - I have lost 9lbs in 7 weeks and now have around a stone to go. I did have a week where I gained 2lbs, but I totally know where they came from - whereas on SW I used to gain for no real reason despite staying on plan :sigh: so technically I could have lost as much as 11lbs by now had I not fallen off the wagon for a few days (big time :eek:)

My first week was by far the best (as it usually is on weight loss plans, although I GAINED my first week on SW!) and I shifted 4lbs, but since then it has settled at 1 - 1.5lbs per week which is fine by me.

I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred a fortnight ago which seems to have slowed my losses down over the past 7-10 days, but I have lost quite a few inches and also nearly 2% body fat in that time so that is also fine by me..... don't care how I lose it as long as I do!!

Back