starting on wednesday HELP

tiggucci

Hi im starting the CD on wednesday, So if ne1 has any tips etc please feek free to leave them thank you xx

Hi Tigg

Welcome to Minis and CD!! You've taken a really positive step in starting CD, the first week can be tough so just grit your teeth, weigh in at the end will be worth it. Best advice I can give is to get glugging the water, aim for around 4ltrs, it helps with the hunger and with the weigh loss.

Good luck and let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

Hi there and welcome to Minimins! Well done for choosing Cambridge, its not the easiest diet to follow to start with but the results are well worth it. Tips if you're starting Wednesday would be to start cutting down on your carbs now and start drinking lots and lots of water as it is a MUST on this diet!
As well as your weight, make sure you take measurements as some weeks the scales won't move but you'll be losing inches. Hope this helps.
GOOD LUCK!! we're all here for support should you need us. xx

hiya
im on day 5....not been as bad as i thought it was guna be!
was hungry on day 1, but that was it. i just kept up with the water and was getting so bloated i didnt wana eat. by the time the bloating stopped i was in ketosis so didnt feel hungry. today has been the worst day for me so far as i love sunday lunch and wasnt allowed any! itll b worth it in the long run!
have u got much to lose?
xx

about 5 / 6 stone. Thank you so much for repling everyone. I really appreciate u taking the time to read and reply. ~I am really gratefull for all your support.

Good luck Tiggucci! Take one day at a time and you'll be fine.

Back