Starting on Wednesday

They usually give u a dvd to watch then u come back a different day to get ur stuff, but u can watch the video online on the lipotrim website.. so if u tell them u have seen it, u will probably be able to get it tht day.

Yes I only watched the film on the LT website and read up loads on this forum before I started way back in July - and got my first weeks supply after being totally and utterly shocked at my starting weight.

Good luck - there are loads of new starters and a few re-starters so there will be plenty of buddies around and lots of hints and tips and advice all the time.

yeah it will drop really quick on LT so good luck :D

If they are doing the program properly they will make sure you know what you're letting yourself in for. You will also have to fill in a medical questionnaire. You shouldn't be fuming if the pharmacy you use take it seriously - it is important to do it right!

Good luck

Jon

I so wanted them to be nice so if i'm out for the day it's a bit easier than trying to find somewhere to make up a shake but i couldn't take a 2nd bite, they are what evil must taste like. ..Oh no my mistake, that would be the soup!! Thank god for choc milkshakes!!

They're not bad, just had one. Kind of like a bad Malteser.
I avoided the soup this week...might try it next week, but with other stuff in (herbs?) to make the taste less rank.

I'll have to persevere with the flapjacks - they're awful, but more convenient for work. They put me off eating for a few hours also.

Can anyone tell the difference between peanut and coconut? They both tasted the same to me!

Hi there

I have picked mine up today and have 3 and 1/2 stone to lose. Trying my best here to get a chart and things up but a really silly when it comes to the computer please help

Thanks

hi lardyz. ive started 2day as well. they sed i couldnt have flapjacks in the 1st week but dont sound like im missin out lol.gd luck with ya LT journey!

Back