• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting on Wednesday

LardyZebra

Getting lewdwith the food
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
Hi,

I have an appointment with the pharmacy on Wednesday....this may seem like a silly question, but do they just hand the stuff over on the day, or will I have to wait for it?

Also....anyone fancy a buddy?;)

Have about 3.5 stone to lose...it's going to be interesting....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ilm

S: 16st0lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.02%)
They usually give u a dvd to watch then u come back a different day to get ur stuff, but u can watch the video online on the lipotrim website.. so if u tell them u have seen it, u will probably be able to get it tht day.

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
S: 22st5lb C: 19st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 3st1lb(13.74%)
Yes I only watched the film on the LT website and read up loads on this forum before I started way back in July - and got my first weeks supply after being totally and utterly shocked at my starting weight.

Good luck - there are loads of new starters and a few re-starters so there will be plenty of buddies around and lots of hints and tips and advice all the time.

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
S: 22st5lb C: 19st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 3st1lb(13.74%)
yeah it will drop really quick on LT so good luck :D

dunlop73

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 12st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 6st9lb(35.09%)
If they are doing the program properly they will make sure you know what you're letting yourself in for. You will also have to fill in a medical questionnaire. You shouldn't be fuming if the pharmacy you use take it seriously - it is important to do it right!

Good luck

Jon

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
I so wanted them to be nice so if i'm out for the day it's a bit easier than trying to find somewhere to make up a shake but i couldn't take a 2nd bite, they are what evil must taste like. ..Oh no my mistake, that would be the soup!! Thank god for choc milkshakes!!

LardyZebra

Getting lewdwith the food
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
They're not bad, just had one. Kind of like a bad Malteser.
I avoided the soup this week...might try it next week, but with other stuff in (herbs?) to make the taste less rank.

I'll have to persevere with the flapjacks - they're awful, but more convenient for work. They put me off eating for a few hours also.

Can anyone tell the difference between peanut and coconut? They both tasted the same to me!

Hi there

I have picked mine up today and have 3 and 1/2 stone to lose. Trying my best here to get a chart and things up but a really silly when it comes to the computer please help

Thanks

S: 12st7.5lb C: 12st2.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st5.5lb(3.13%)
hi lardyz. ive started 2day as well. they sed i couldnt have flapjacks in the 1st week but dont sound like im missin out lol.gd luck with ya LT journey!