Step 1 Sole Source starting over again

PrincessSpark1e

Hi everyone! I used this forum last year when I first did Cambridge and found it inspiring! I lost over 2 stone but most of it has crept back on due to me slipping back in to bad habits :s so I'm back on Cambridge to lose it again ahead of my holiday in September. First day today hasn't been bad, just focusing on getting through the first week then hopefully I'll get back in my groove :) anyway, just wanted to say hi and look forward to chatting to you all!

Good luck. I am also on the same journey, lost 2.5 stone but put it all back on again as I got complacent. After 6 weeks I have lost 1.5 stone so only another stone to go :) that is with sole source plus!!!!

Thanks for the reply :) glad I'm not the only one to who slipped! I just wish I'd started back sooner, before I'd done so much damage! 1.5 stone in 6 weeks is great! I hope I'll be as successful!

I'm sure you will be! Let's talk about the thing that's motivating you, to help you get through those horrible first few days. :) Where are you off to in September?

The first few days are the worst! Today my tummy was grumbling through a meeting, quite embarrassing :( just need to focus on it working as I know it does! I'm not sure where we're going on holiday, beach was suggested but the idea of a swim costume turns my stomach :s so maybe a city break and I'll keep my bum covered!

Wherever you go, you'll be much lighter than you are now! And I'm sure you look just lovely in a swimsuit!

The stomach rumbling is so embarrassing! I had that all day today and I could tell everyone was thinking "Why doesn't she just eat something?" I've been very coy about telling people that I'm on the diet, so no one really knows.

Back