Starting Over.....words Of Wisdom "please"

Hiya Carly :wavey: umm you want words of advice let me think.

Ok firstly you have to want to do it because if your in the right frame of mind you are more likely to stick at it.

Know when your times are you are most likely to fall off the band wagon, so you can be prepared. Eg in the evenings are you likely to get the munchies or when you are due on and make sure you have healthy snacks in for them times. Take a look at the stickys at the top of the SW forum there are some good ideas in them.

If on occasion you do cheat don't let that be the be all and end all. Draw a line under it and carry on. If you feel like your having a downward spiral there is some good advice on here which should pick you back up.

Read this that someone posted on here a while back I thought it was really good.

Don't Quit

When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down,
And you feel like the biggest failure in town.
When you want to give up just because you gave in,
And forget all about being healthy and thin.
So What! You went over your Syns a bit,
It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit!
It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.
It's learning the skills to get back in your range.
It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.
You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow."
It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.
You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.
To stumble and fall is not a disgrace,
If you summon the will to get back in the race.
But, often the strugglers, when loosing their grip,
Just throw in the towel and continue to slip.
And learn too late when the damage is done,
That the race wasn't over...they still could have won.
Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow,
But facing each challenge will help you grow.
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint in a cloud of doubt.
When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit!

Hi Carly,

Well done for re-joining, I think that that is the first step....and as for any tips for your success I would suggest coming on here for advice, going on the SW website for advice/syn values, coming on here when you feel low/like you wanna give in, read all the SW mags for inspiration, keep a food diary and a diary tracking yr losses.....well done for starting again and good luck!!!

xx

OKAY

SO I'M STARTING AGAIN...........:mad:

Been a while heavier than ever !!!!!!!!!!!!:sigh: :sigh:

ANY WORDS OF ADVICE? PLEASE XXXXXX

I am glad that you have found the way back and that you want to restart losing weight. So did you already decide which kind of diet you would like to do? And why did you fail the last time? Don't forget to exercise a lot. I am sure that this will already help you a lot!

:)Hi Everyone,

Sorry for hijacking this thread but i am starting over AGAIN! Today I have simply had enough of torturing myself daily so i thought do something about it girl!!!

Good Luck and BE POSITIVE.

Back