Extra Easy Starting over yet again....

Em8888

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say I'm back! I did sw last year but went off the rails when I went on my hols last year, went to try ww in Sept but it didn't really work for me?? So I am back to sw after putting on a stone since July and I'm going it alone - hard for me to get to the meetings with kids and hubby that works shifts.

I was just hoping to get some support from you guys - I really really need to get my arse into gear. My mini goal is to be able to take my boys swimming on holiday in June - where I'll also be turning 30, and I do not want to be an embarrassment for them. I just really have to focus this time!

Xxx

Welcome back - you can do it... look forward to seeing how you get on. Like you i'm 30 this year and refuse to be an embarassment to my children - don't want to be the fat mom in the mom's race at sports day x

welcome back, im on week 4 of sw i love it,. i follow the extra easy plan had one bad day which was at the weekend i had a take away three slices pizza and chicken wings. was lovely though ha ha. but apart from that i been good.
i have done calorie counting since sept 2011 and lost 2 stone but just wanted to gve sw a try as i heard so much good comments about it. so glad i did.
good luck and if you have any good tips, recipes, or just need a chat im always here.
take care x

Thank you girls very much. That's exactly my kind of thinking with fat mum on sports day - I don't want to be that!

Mmmm pizza and chicken wings! I mean noooooo, I will be good!!! Xxx

Good thank you for asking!

I've had;

Breakfast - choc weetabix (hex b + 2 syns) 150ml of as milk - hex a and rest for tea during day with banana

Lunch - jacket pot with spag hoops and tsp of lurpak light (1.5 syns) with apple and kiwi fruit for dessert

Dins - pork medallions, marinated in lemon, paprika and spices with sweet potato baked in fry light with veg.

Oh and a couple of slices of mortadella to finish of the pack and as I was peckish - 3 syns!

I have found it has gone well! I feel spurred on still so I'm happy!

How are you?? Xxx

Em8888 said:
Good thank you for asking!

I've had;

Breakfast - choc weetabix (hex b + 2 syns) 150ml of as milk - hex a and rest for tea during day with banana

Lunch - jacket pot with spag hoops and tsp of lurpak light (1.5 syns) with apple and kiwi fruit for dessert

Dins - pork medallions, marinated in lemon, paprika and spices with sweet potato baked in fry light with veg.

Oh and a couple of slices of mortadella to finish of the pack and as I was peckish - 3 syns!

I have found it has gone well! I feel spurred on still so I'm happy!

How are you?? Xxx

Mmmm tea sounds fabulous x

Thanks, it was really nice - hubby made it as well! How are you doing with sw? I see you have great success with the Cambridge diet! What was that like? X

Em8888 said:
Thanks, it was really nice - hubby made it as well! How are you doing with sw? I see you have great success with the Cambridge diet! What was that like? X

I love sw. Am doing ok. Lost 2 stone on it a couple of years back before I lost my way. Love the plan but back then had a bit of a fall out with the consultant and fell off. Cambridge was good but tough. Taught me a lot about why I eat though. And helped me to recognise where it is that I have issues with food. I stopped losing though so started working up and doing cc but I'm too much of a control freak to be that much out of control with my food lol. Sw just suits me :) x

Back