Starting Over

I'm doing alternates - what do you do? And I'm happy to hear the scales are playing nice, that's always encouraging! I was down a couple pounds this morning so was pleased. The plan for today was yard work, including tons of heavy lifting. I know I'll be sore in the morning but it was an awesome workout and a beautiful day to be outside.

I'm doing 4:3 so I can have to UP days at the weekend, it works out well for me, glad to hear the scales dropped for you always a good sign

Today is a DD. I made healthy choices but I should have paced myself a bit better. It isn't quite dinnertime here yet and I don't have many calories left. I've had oatmeal with raisins, a fruit smoothie and a 60 calorie freezie. I think dinner will be veggies and a big cup of hot tea. Looking forward to an UP tomorrow!

Oooh popcorn. I've never thought of that for a DD.
I hope you enjoy your gardening in the sun and are not too sore in the morning.

I like popcorn on those DDs when you just want to EAT because you can fill up on it for not many calories. :)

I did enjoy the gardening but I am stiff today, lol. Oh well, it was worth it.

I'm doing 4:3 so I can have to UP days at the weekend, it works out well for me, glad to hear the scales dropped for you always a good sign

That's a good idea!

Last edited:
Back