Starting Over. . . .

So here I am once more, for the hundred and eleventy twelfth time, promising myself I will knuckle down and get back on track, following a simple plan that I know works for me. . .

SO WHY AM I MAKING IT SO HARD FOR MYSELF ?!!

I am NOT going to go round and round in circles and bounce up and down the scales anymore, this is it, GAME ON !!

good luck hun that did make me smile :)

I think it all seems so hard in general when there's so much to lose. Such a big lifestyle change, changing habits of a lifetime.
Best of luck to you honey x

paula i could not agree more its life not just a shortcut you hit the nail on the head there xx

The negative comments you get for being big in the first place make you feel like a failure before you even start, let alone when you fall off the wagon.

But you know what they say. If you fall off the horse, you'll be bruised for a while but you gotta just get right back on up there, and the same goes for that old rickety wagon :p

That's the hardest part, when you get negative comments when you're trying to change your eating habits, but just think, we're making our lives better one pound at a time :) just feel good that you've got the courage to admit you've had a blip but ready to dust yourself off and get back to it :)

here here i admitt on here quite often i have done it and proud to say i do not hide it anymore

I have had quite a good week looking back on it, a few blips but I'm hopeful for a loss of some kind at weigh in tomorrow !

kerrygold me to i seem to get to a certain weigh like 21 and i just sabotage not sure why when i get in to the 20s i will do cartwheel ok i will lift a leg that looks like one lolol

lol at lifting a leg. I always seem to plateau just above 20 then go back up :/ I think self sabotage is definitely the right word lol.

Oooh 35 posts... Well 36 now. Almost hit that 50 :)

you will be at 50 in no time lol lol

Here's hoping lol.

ohh paula one more to go and your there hun come on reply you got it then lolol happy 50th post :553::talk017::talk017:

Hahah It's done!!!

Back