Starting photo

charlotte_k

Gold Member
Hi, I was looking at everybody's photos and I found them really inspirational. So I thought I would put my photos on here so I could keep track of my weight loss and hopefully be inspirational myself one day. Today is my first day on CD x x

img001.jpg

before
SNV80060.jpg

now

Well done girl keep up the good work, indeed the pics are truly inspirational, i start CD next week, i hope i can acheive what you have.

Wow Charlotte you look amazing. well done. Thank you for posting your pictures it is really encouraging. :)

Charlotte - thanks for posting your pictures and I hope you find as much success on CD as you obviously have had previously. I am sure you will as you are obviously very committed and determined!!!

wow well done hun! what did you do before starting cd?

you can do it, hope day one went well for you x

thanks everyone. i started dieting 2 years ago.i was 24 stone. im now 16 stone and have been stuck for a while. i was just calorie counting and exercising. feel really positive about cd. day three now and i feel it has gone well. don't feel hungry and the shakes are really nice. only thing is that i found the spicy tomato soup really really sweet! has anyone else found this? x x

you look great hun good luck on cd not that you need it! x

wow what a change, your figure has emerged beautifully!
I love these photo's they are so inspirational..
I jsut looked at your stats... your BMI has reduced very dramatically... you must feel so much more healthy!!

xx

i feel so different now. i can't wait to feel even better! it was a struggle at 5'5 and 24 stone, i was so wide, a bit like a giant round ball! lol. x x

wow, amazing before and during pics! well done:0clapper: and :welcome2: :D. I have the same remainder to lose as you and am a similar height. How long have you given yourself to reach goal so to speak?

i haven't got a goal, but im hoping for about 7 months. when did you start cd? x x

You look really good already Charlotte k, I'm 5'4 and weigh about the same as you but I really dont carry it well!

I took a pic of myself the other day to hopefully look back on in a few months and see how much I've lost xx

I just atarted back on cd yesterday and am going to be on it until goal. I hope that I can shift this weight by the end of october. I do have the 'first' month where you lose a bit extra to complete though if that makes sense?
I think you have done an amazing job and you look fabulous x

Back