Starting photos errrgghhh (minger alert)

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Hi all

I have just loaded some pictures to my photo album of myself 5 days into the diet. I look awful :cry::cry: But i wanted to put them there and then add to them every month. So watch this space and hopefully you guys will notice the difference because i never do.

Very good taking a pic

I've done underwear shots from when i started (really attractive) which I'll put up at goal :D

Hey don't put yourself down like that. You lost the weight before and you'll do it again.

To be honest, I don't think those clothes really flatter you as the blue kind of divides you and puts more focus where you probably don't want it. You look like you've got really nice legs so good on you for showing those off though and even more kudos for being brave enough to post pics in the first place.

Last edited:
Ah dont be so hard on yourself hon,although I do know where your are coming from. I am also in my 1st week and am trying to pluck up the courage to do some photos to add on here so well done you for making that step.
You are now on the road to success!! xx

Thanks for your kind words.
I must say i didnt notice how that top was making my bum look ten times bigger until i saw the photo from the back. Then i wanted to know why no one told me before lol. Never mind week 1 over and 9lb down so far :D:D

Hey,
Don't be so harsh on yourself! I have some before pictures and hate looking at them! You seem in the zone and will do so well. Can't wait to see your afters :) x

sweetie, first of all you are NOT a minger. You look fashionable and cute. Congrats on the start of your journey and we will all be here to support you xx

You have a stunning/beautiful face and can lose the weight, so think how gorgeous you will be when you get to goal! x

Minger? where? dont put yourself down. IMO the out fit isn't the most flattering. sorry. anyhow that was days ago and those scales are going down. can't wait for next months picture.
Good Luck your on the right track xoxox

Yeah i am really in the zone at long last so i will just keep going and wait to see the scales going down and down. Thanks for the encouragement guys. I love this site :D:D

You are not a minger!!!!!!!! Your face is stunning and the weight will come off in no time x x

Lol you should see my before pic! I've never ever worn the red jumper again! We are beautiful on the inside and we shall very soon be beautiful on the outside too (although we are already.....hope I didn't put my foot in it!) xxxx

you look lovely. Def not a minger:)

I am so glad I took before photos (on my album) and have restarted today after stopping in May and staying the same:) (+/- 3 or 4 lbs) but then putting loads on on holiday last week haha

We can do this x

Glad that the gang have suitably chastised you for wrongly using the 'm' word!
Good Luck with your on-going weight loss, looking forward to seeing your progress.
Unfortunately I don't have a clue about how to load photos but will ask a friend on Friday to take a 'before' picture and help me out with the technicalities.

Back