Starting S&S on Thursday

Week 2 Weigh in: after another 100% week, I've lost another 2lbs making 11 lbs in total in 2 weeks. I'm happy with that. especially as I've lost inches! :)

Well done, that is brilliant!

Well done, that is brilliant!

Thanks Ruth. Weigh in day again tomorrow! I'm hoping it will be more than last week as I really want to shift that first stone!

Watch this space!

I'm struggling to change my ticker. I used to just click on it and I could get in to change it but I don't seem to be able to do it now and its stuck. Any ideas?

Love Chrissie
x

Re: Starting S&S on Thursday

Thinking of you today xx

Hi grandma :) just reading through, great weight losses so far! How are you finding it? This is my third proper attempt, lost over 6 stone which I kept off for 2 years on lipotrim, then 4 stone last year on S&s that I've piled back on due to injury... Third time lucky! I thought I'd find it more of a slog this time but I'm actually enjoying the feeling of being in control again!

Are you finding it easier or harder this time?

Hi grandma :) just reading through, great weight losses so far! How are you finding it? This is my third proper attempt, lost over 6 stone which I kept off for 2 years on lipotrim, then 4 stone last year on S&s that I've piled back on due to injury... Third time lucky! I thought I'd find it more of a slog this time but I'm actually enjoying the feeling of being in control again!

Are you finding it easier or harder this time?

Hi Cheeky

I think I remember your name from when I was doing this last time round on CWP! I lost over 10 stone then but put 7 back on over 5 years, mainly over the last 2 years. I tried to get back on it for my wedding in 2010 but just couldn't get my head into it. This time, I'm as focused as I was first time round and, although I don't think the weight is shifting quite as fast, its certainly moving! My head is in the right place and I think that's the deciding factor. Looks like I've got about the same as you to lose so we're in this together!

I actually prefer S&S. I think the flavours are better and more varied and the meal packs are great with veg added. I also like the bars better. Having four is also a bonus. I could have gone for the 5 packs a day but decided against it and am glad I did.

I hope you're doing okay with it all. Just keep in touch so we can support each other.

Chrissie
x

Hi Cheeky

I think I remember your name from when I was doing this last time round on CWP! I lost over 10 stone then but put 7 back on over 5 years, mainly over the last 2 years. I tried to get back on it for my wedding in 2010 but just couldn't get my head into it. This time, I'm as focused as I was first time round and, although I don't think the weight is shifting quite as fast, its certainly moving! My head is in the right place and I think that's the deciding factor. Looks like I've got about the same as you to lose so we're in this together!

I actually prefer S&S. I think the flavours are better and more varied and the meal packs are great with veg added. I also like the bars better. Having four is also a bonus. I could have gone for the 5 packs a day but decided against it and am glad I did.

I hope you're doing okay with it all. Just keep in touch so we can support each other.

Chrissie
x

you sound like how I feel... Days are just slipping by and not really bothered so my head must be in a good place! Will definitely keep in touch! First weekend and its a long one, my bf will be coming sat till Monday and we usually go out for a meal.... Swimming this weekend I think :)

you sound like how I feel... Days are just slipping by and not really bothered so my head must be in a good place! Will definitely keep in touch! First weekend and its a long one, my bf will be coming sat till Monday and we usually go out for a meal.... Swimming this weekend I think :)

We're going down to the beach tomorrow. There's an airshow in Dawlish so we're hoping to see most of that from Teignmouth Pier. I particularly like the Red Arrows when they come swooping over our town! Forecast is good and it's the first time we'll have sat on the beach in the 13 months we've lived here so we're really looking forward to it. I might even venture in the sea if its really hot! We'll see! I'll let you know!! x

We're going down to the beach tomorrow. There's an airshow in Dawlish so we're hoping to see most of that from Teignmouth Pier. I particularly like the Red Arrows when they come swooping over our town! Forecast is good and it's the first time we'll have sat on the beach in the 13 months we've lived here so we're really looking forward to it. I might even venture in the sea if its really hot! We'll see! I'll let you know!! x

Sounds like a lovely weekend! Enjoy :)

Back