Starting s&s tomorrow!

bikini

Done Cambridge diet in 2009 which worked really well for me! Though I'd give s&s a try as I desperately need to lose weight for my friends hen doo in magaluf in June! I need to loose about 8st in total but hope to shift 4st by June? Is this doable?

Definitely, I've spoken to lots of people who've lost 4stone in just 12weeks (that's what I'm hoping for) I've lost 1stone in two weeks and 27.5 inches!! So chuffed, obviously having done similar on the CD before you'll know what to expect, after the first few days it gets much easier after the first week it's a breeze xx

Wow a stone in 2 weeks?! That's amazing! You must be so chuffed! xxx

That's a fab loss in 2 wks, I'm motivated now!

It's going really well so far! Really happy with the packs too as they don't taste as artificial as Cambridge packs! On the toilet all the time tho! Lol

It's going really well so far! Really happy with the packs too as they don't taste as artificial as Cambridge packs! On the toilet all the time tho! Lol

That will pass, most people seem to get that,I never suffered luckily and I suffer with IBS, I tried the slim fast a couple of years ago and I was in chronic pain (only lasted 3days on slim fast)

I've started today, I've done low carb/slimming world type diets to maintain weight but over the past few years I've put on 6 stone, its no excuse but I have been diagnosed as Hypothyroid. I'm seeing if VLCD helps people with my condition lose weight! Good luck bikini, looking forward to seeing your losses!

By my weigh in on Saturday I will have lost 4 stone in 4 months so totally possible, good luck.

I need to lose 6 stone....how long ya reckon?

id be happy with that. very happy. still craving fish and chips at the mo!!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Back