Starting sat!

vadey

Silver Member
Hey,

I'm restarting cd on sat and have noticed they have some good packs like lighter life have! Has anyone had these packs and are they any good! Think they might be my saviour of they are!!

I reckon I've tried them all. I can recommend the Toffee and walnut shake and the oriental chilli soup. The only thing I can't face is the porridge!
Good luck for saturday, keep posting on here and there'll always be someone supporting you!
Hugs
xx

Hiya!

Thanks for replying! I can't stand the porridge!

What are the meals like I've sent advertised in the website?

How are you doing x

I think the meals are for maintenance. Its porridge, shakes and soups for us mere mortals!!
I'm really up beat today, dunno why as I got a diagnosis of asthma today, but apparently nothing to do with my weight, and I can manage it lol.
Weigh day tomorrow...fingers crossed that I hit 14 st
hugs
xx

Have you lost much so far?

I find it hard but I'm going on a Girly Hol in 6 weeks! Fingers crossed I can lose at least one and half for then! X

X

16lb in 4 weeks...weigh in for week 5 tomorrow....:)

I'm finding it ok. My sister can't believe how focussed I am, and was particularly impressed by my ability to say no to all the lovely things that are available over easter. I have never seriously dieted in the past, but apparently ladies in their 50's (I'm 51, Dawn French ane Pauline Quirke are 52) seem to be able to do it. Maybe its the lack of hormones at that age that enables us to focus and not give in to temptation so easily. Plus I think, we don't have as much peer pressure, older ladies seem to be more accepting of how people are, and maybe less critical of the fuller figure. Plus my OH and daughters are behind me all the way which is a big help, and I have had only 1 negative person at work, but then she moans about everything!
Being on here shows that there are others that are doing 'better' or 'worse' than you which puts it all into perspective, and if I manage 3lbs a week then I'm well chuffed!
I'm usually around most days, so if you need a pep talk then start a Dementia thread and I will do my best to support you
hugs
xx

Dementia said:
I'm finding it ok. My sister can't believe how focussed I am, and was particularly impressed by my ability to say no to all the lovely things that are available over easter. I have never seriously dieted in the past, but apparently ladies in their 50's (I'm 51, Dawn French ane Pauline Quirke are 52) seem to be able to do it. Maybe its the lack of hormones at that age that enables us to focus and not give in to temptation so easily. Plus I think, we don't have as much peer pressure, older ladies seem to be more accepting of how people are, and maybe less critical of the fuller figure. Plus my OH and daughters are behind me all the way which is a big help, and I have had only 1 negative person at work, but then she moans about everything!
Being on here shows that there are others that are doing 'better' or 'worse' than you which puts it all into perspective, and if I manage 3lbs a week then I'm well chuffed!
I'm usually around most days, so if you need a pep talk then start a Dementia thread and I will do my best to support you
hugs
xx

Hiya !

Thanks your a great support!

How do I do a thread? Really don't know my way round this site x

Hi guys, I have started the CD and my first weigh in is Monday at midday. I am single sourcing and this is day 4. Finding it very hard as food is VERY important to me! It shapes my mood and cutting it out completely has been a real culture shock!

My Start weight was 17 stone 11 pounds and I'm looking to lose just short of 5 stone to get to 13 stone.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon, together we can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Too right gooner! Together we can rule the world...mwhahahahahahahahaha!
I lost another 4.5 lbs today so feelin fine...!
hugs
xx

Good luck to you both, vadey and gooneruk74. This diet is hard, and there will be days when you will have to walk away from temptation (literally and figuratively). But when you see those pounds dropping off, it's all the motivation you need!

Ah good luck to u all xx

Thanks guys!

I've just had my last meal and feel so fat and unhealthy ! I'm struggling to get up now and my joints feel heavy. I'm 15.11 and hoping to get a couple of stone off! All in 6 weeks!

I've done this before and it's a mind over matter thing!! I've got to get some weight off for lots of different reasons, healthy, kids, vanity!

How's everyone else finding it!

All done dem fab weight loss x

Hi I'm sure you ll manage that ,I ve got 3 stone off on week 10 now but I ve just had a takeaway and feel rubbish, hoping to get back on track tomorrow xx

debbielou said:
Hi I'm sure you ll manage that ,I ve got 3 stone off on week 10 now but I ve just had a takeaway and feel rubbish, hoping to get back on track tomorrow xx

Wow that's fab! Yes get back on today! It's only a little blip! Your hard work is worth it in the end! I had my 'last supper' last night and feel very uncomfortable! 710am and I'm up racing to go! Umm strawberry shake for breakie I think! X

Thanks guys!

I've just had my last meal and feel so fat and unhealthy ! I'm struggling to get up now and my joints feel heavy. I'm 15.11 and hoping to get a couple of stone off! All in 6 weeks!

I've done this before and it's a mind over matter thing!! I've got to get some weight off for lots of different reasons, healthy, kids, vanity!

How's everyone else finding it!

All done dem fab weight loss x

2 stones in 6 weeks is achievable, I managed 1.5 stones in just over 4 weeks, and I did fall off the wagon big time one weekend (although it was a planned fall), and I had to play catch up for a couple of weeks. Just be focussed and think about your goals. My daughter gets married in 7 weeks, and I havent seen alot of the guests for 2 years or more...and all I want is for them to look at me and say....'who is that gorgeous 6ft leggy blonde...' bearing in mind that I'm only 5ft 1.......!!

Wow that's good!

I've decided to do this diet mainly for this quick results but I'm able to ri it cos I don't have many nights out planned! The big push is for a Girly Hol in 6 weeks! X

Well on my second shake of the day, banana for breakfast and leek and potato shake for dinner! Only had a few shakes left from the last time I did cd so just using them till I see my cd woman Tom!

I've not had any water yet as I'm cold! The thought of water when I'm cold makes me shiver!

I've just been for a walk with kids and took then to McDonalds and nothing passes my lips, I've cooked with the kids too and not had any of that! I just keep telling myself and will tell myself at points where I feel like I want food that it's not forever and that I will eat food again just not goes short to time! Its 6 weeks out of my life!

X

Dementia -

Bet your looking forward to buying a new outfit for your daughters wedding and you will feel a million dollars x

Back