starting slim fast tmoz getting married 2nd august

debs6955

longing to be slim !!
ok i need a bit of a weight loss im getting married on the 2nd of august , im not worried about my dress that will fit either way but i just want to feel good on the day , im really in need of loosing some weight im nearly 14 stone and have to do something now so my aim is to get as much as possible off in the weeks leading up to the wedding so here goes slim fast here i come !!!

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll get a load of weight off by August.... now if only we could be as sure about the weather!

I may be starting slim fast after having baby as I can still have a meal......I wont be able to do CD until 3 months after stopping feeding I think it is......and boy have I put on loads

Congrats on the wedding
& good luck with your losses.
This site is great for keeping people motivated & you can find the answer to almost any question

thanks you all first day today im motivated right now so im sure ill do ok fingers crossed xx

hiya all yeah going good today had a blip at the wknd was a delay in my start but im back on it now , so ill leave it untill fri untill i weigh and let ya all know how i got on fingers crossed !!! thanks for asking xxx

We'll all be reporting blips before we've finished love! It's how we handle them that matters and you've not given up have you? You'll have a good loss by Friday never fear.

Back