Starting Slimfast - Some advice please!!

cics

Hi Guys

I have 2 stone to lose - was on Lipotrim b4 , I lasted 2 weeks & lost 12 pound but it slowly crept back up!! :( I was just wonderen with the Slimfast, wat do u guys have for your meals?? I just wanna make sure I am doing things right!!
I look forward to hearen for u guys! :)

Hi cics

I only started on monday, but have found having things like pasta and chicken or rice and veg for the main meal helps as it's quite filling. I also choose soup for one of my snacks (a few of the weight watchers ones are less than 100 calories) so it doesn't feel so much like I'm going without real food!

Good luck! X

Have u much to lose Hannah? Im thinking if I can lose 2pound a week then i shud reach my target by Xmas!!! :) Its so tough losing weight isnt it? I was always 10stone 10pound & was happy at that, but then I had my little girl whose 14 months now (also called Hannah! :)) and havent lost the weight since :(

I'm aiming to lose between 1-1.5 stone.. 2lb a week off would be perfect! I've only been doing this since Monday, and started a new job as well so not sure how well I'm doing - I always get nervous when dieting in case it doesn't work! Ha ha...

I might not be a great help, but if you have any questions then ask on here - everyone seems so helpful/friendly!

X

Hiya cics and welcome.

I have 2.5 stone to lose initially, then I may go for another stone, I will just assess how I feel at the time.

Good luck on your journey x

Welcome cics!! :)

I have about 4.5 stone to lose!! The sooner the better lol xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

hopefully this will all work for us!! Iv cut down sooo much that Il b so mad if Im not down this week!, Well I only started on Wednesday so next wednesday is my weigh in... Iv had to get my boyfriend to hide the scales cos I normally hop up on it 5 or 6 times a day haha!! :)

hi cics i done lipotrim to NEVER EVER AGAIN !!! done 1o days and have never felt so ill worse thing i ever done lol good luck with slim fast its brill i love it evening meals depends on whether i have had my snacks or not pasta rice chicken steak salads sometimes ready meals and veg
good luck x

Thanks girls! :) Do u excercise aswell?? Im tryin to get a walk in every evening but its tough with a 15 month old baby!! Also is there a certain time I should have my shakes and meals at??? I so hope this works for me, being overweight has me depessed!!!!! Any other advice girls???

I try to exercise everyday!! Joined the gym and go swimming and walking xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back