starting slimfast

emma2711

Hi I'm desperate to lose weight and have alot to lose!!!

I keep reading about the Cambridge Diet and seeing all the fast results but I can't really afford to be paying out all that money!

For everyone who is on slim fast can you tell me how you are doing please? How much lost and how long?

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all xxx

emma2711 said:

I keep reading about the Cambridge Diet and seeing all the fast results but I can't really afford to be paying out all that money!

For everyone who is on slim fast can you tell me how you are doing please? How much lost and how long?

In the first 2 weeks I lost 16 lbs then I stopped losing coz I was exercising but no eating back my calories. Now I've started eating the cals mfp recommended I've lost a further 1.5 lbs since Monday. So 17.5lbs in a month for me.
I have LOADS to lose though so unless you are the same as me which I doubt, you'll probably be slightly different. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emma2711 said:

Hi, I've been on slimfast for the past ten weeks and have managed to lose 29lbs so far :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 2lb in week 1 which I didn't feel was much at the time as I have a lot to lose so I gave up, but have decided to give it another go as I can live with 2lb a week and the shakes are surprisingly filling and find I'm not getting too hungry if at all and I'm always usually hungry. Then you get a balanced meal for 600 cals or upto 900 if you don't have your snacks and you tend to get quite a bit for your cals on your evening meal x

The shakes are so filling too, I expect to be starving just having them for breakfast and lunch but I'm not x

ihealth9 said:
I lost 10lb in week 1 which I didn't feel was much at the time as I have a lot to lose so I gave up

That's an amazing loss in 1week, I haven't heard of anyone else losing that much in the first week

Back