Starting SnS

Dan1986

Hi

I am looking at starting SnS and wondering what the weight loss is for first week and is it the same as all other VLCDs?

let me know
Dan

Yes, it's the same as other VLCDs. First week weight loss varies but tends to be high due to losing the glycogen in our liver in addition to the low calorie/low carb.

I haven't been on Exante but from what I hear there's a lot more choice on SnS and the ability to have a small low carb meal every day makes it a very different prospect. I did a combination of LL and SnS.

I haven't been on Exante but from what I hear there's a lot more choice on SnS and the ability to have a small low carb meal every day makes it a very different prospect. I did a combination of LL and SnS.

Are you still on plan weasey ? X

munchbunch said:
Are you still on plan weasey ? X

No but yes... I lost over 9 stone on the plan and finished in June 2012. Since then I put on 2 stone whilst I was working out how to maintain. I've been maintaining without putting weight on since November 2012 and I feel like I can do that successfully now so I've come back to the diet to get rid of one of those 2 stones (I decided that my goal weight was too low after seeing photos of me with my bones sticking out everywhere...).

No but yes... I lost over 9 stone on the plan and finished in June 2012. Since then I put on 2 stone whilst I was working out how to maintain. I've been maintaining without putting weight on since November 2012 and I feel like I can do that successfully now so I've come back to the diet to get rid of one of those 2 stones (I decided that my goal weight was too low after seeing photos of me with my bones sticking out everywhere...).

That's fantastic weasey ! 9 stone bloody hell !!
I can't see yours stats on my phone so not sure what your current weight is .

I lost the 2 stone in 2011 was 16 stone back then kept that off although I'm not sure how !!
I have lost a few lb here and there started this time at 13,11 in the hopes of getting to 12 stone
I have a feeling when I get there it won't be enough ? I'm not sure see how it goes x

That's fantastic weasey ! 9 stone bloody hell !!
I can't see yours stats on my phone so not sure what your current weight is .

I lost the 2 stone in 2011 was 16 stone back then kept that off although I'm not sure how !!
I have lost a few lb here and there started this time at 13,11 in the hopes of getting to 12 stone
I have a feeling when I get there it won't be enough ? I'm not sure see how it goes x

I'm currently 11 stone 7.5 lbs and I want to get back to 11 stone. I originally went from 19 stone 4 lbs to 10 stone. I was too thin at 10 stone and I've put on lots of muscle since reaching goal and going fitness mad so I think 11 stone will be about right.

It's great that you kept the 2 stone off for a few years. It bodes well for the future and keeping off other weight that you lose. Who knows where you'll be happy weight wise. 12 stone may be great for you and it may not. Wait and see what you think when you get there. :)

I'm currently 11 stone 7.5 lbs and I want to get back to 11 stone. I originally went from 19 stone 4 lbs to 10 stone. I was too thin at 10 stone and I've put on lots of muscle since reaching goal and going fitness mad so I think 11 stone will be about right.

It's great that you kept the 2 stone off for a few years. It bodes well for the future and keeping off other weight that you lose. Who knows where you'll be happy weight wise. 12 stone may be great for you and it may not. Wait and see what you think when you get there. :)

Yeh I see what you mean I was very thin in my late teens and I look at the pictures and I was shockingly thin my face looked terrible never mind the rest of me !!

You've done an amazing job so far so in stew you will manage what you want you maintained majority of your loss for a long time too :)

Back