Starting sole source tomarrow

Nath93

Starting it tomorrow guys really determined just afraid that a porridge a bar and a soup a day I think il be so hungry but if i drink lots of water i should be ok? Does it really get easier after a few days? :/

Hi

I started on Sunday, so just completed day 3. I am in ketones, I am drinking up to 4 litres of water a day.
Start weight was 10 st 8.
Weight this morning: 10st 1.

I have attempted and lost weight with the diet before, and it does get easier. My motivation has changed, it's no longer just to 'lose weight' but to reverse my brand new diagnosis of type 2 diabetes and hypertension. My blood pressure is already 10 points down and my glucose levels are fast approaching 'normal'.

Good luck!

It always makes me feel so sad when people are starving in the name of a diet, I eat probably more now than I have ever eaten doing Slimming World, I just eat the right stuff.
Good luck on your chosen journey and take care. ;)

Each to their own and whatever works for them. As a newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic, my only chance of 'reversing' this progressive illness is to follow a very low calorie diet. I wish you luck in Slimming World.

hello and welcome to the forum, Can I ask something what is sole source? Sorry if I sound stupid, Good luck with your weight loss journey :) X

It's the Cambridge Diet. I have lost 10lbs in 4 days, I feel brilliant. My BP is normalising and my blood glucose levels are coming down,

ok thank you for answering :) X

Weight now 9st 12. I am glad Caretaker enjoy his SW, but I would except the same respect from him. Blood sure after meal 6.3, I am already thin, , by most stands, but with a to genetic disposition I have to be thinner. I must say, I dislike the some of the criticism. This is about an insidious, silent killer. But I can handle people with ignorance. Or that, 'I'm an old hand, I lost 20 pounds, it's my way or the highway... And pathetic little toy.

22/03/13: start weight 10 st 8
Today: 9 stone 11.

I feel great, my BP and blood glucose is under control. CAMBRIDGE ROCKS and I will kick diabetes into touch, watch this space.

Hi all .... I have just started the SS + on Friday and today is day 2 I'm finding it hard and wanting some food. I have stuck to it 100% and don't want to slip up. Can someone please tell me , does this get easier ??? Thanks K

Wow Minnie that's great , I'm on day 2 of soul source plus , I'm struggling any advice for me please??? Tks K

Hi Welcome :D As you can already tell minimins is great for advice and motivation :)

Back