Starting sole source + tomorrow

Dawni2711

Evening all. I am starting cd ss+ tomorrow, going to get weighed, measured and pick up my shakes. I am very excited and extremely nervous at the same time. However, I have a challenge to encounter from the start. A meal booked with friends this saturday which I can not get out of. Any suggestions would be really appreciated, I know things are thrown at us all the time but this is my first week and I didn't want to leave it to start another week later.

thanking you all.

Hi dawni, well done for taking the first step.. I am in the same boat getting weighed and measured again to start tmrw however this is my 100th restart ? i hope tmrw will be my last and really am looking forward to it.. I think i wasnt in the right frame of mind the past few weeks and i kept starting and giving up after a few days but i am going to do it and prove everyone wrong.. And mainly want to feel great about myself for once..

Let me know how u get on tmrw.. I know the forst week will be so hard but it is well worth it wen u get on the scales..

As for saturday ur planned meal.. If you are going out to it u cud just order chicken salad or fish and veg.. anythin but carbs or fried food..and stick to water i would say.. No alcohol!! Theres a lovely place wer i go and they do steamed seabass on wilted spinach.. N its so healthy and i can hav that on this plan.. But i wont b planning anything for a few months i was meant to go to manchester will the family on saturday but im giving it a miss as i know il want to 'treat' myself lol

is there no way u can avoid that day out coz it will be at the end of your first week.. One thing i learnt from doing this plan before is that u have to sometimes miss these outings and meals to really stick to it.. And alot of people have said they make up excuses not to go out and have a planned meal out after a few months..

Anyway goodluk with it tmrw.. Keep me updated on how its going and i will do the same.. Tke cre

Nazz said:
Hi dawni, well done for taking the first step.. I am in the same boat getting weighed and measured again to start tmrw however this is my 100th restart ? i hope tmrw will be my last and really am looking forward to it.. I think i wasnt in the right frame of mind the past few weeks and i kept starting and giving up after a few days but i am going to do it and prove everyone wrong.. And mainly want to feel great about myself for once..

Let me know how u get on tmrw.. I know the forst week will be so hard but it is well worth it wen u get on the scales..

As for saturday ur planned meal.. If you are going out to it u cud just order chicken salad or fish and veg.. anythin but carbs or fried food..and stick to water i would say.. No alcohol!! Theres a lovely place wer i go and they do steamed seabass on wilted spinach.. N its so healthy and i can hav that on this plan.. But i wont b planning anything for a few months i was meant to go to manchester will the family on saturday but im giving it a miss as i know il want to 'treat' myself lol

is there no way u can avoid that day out coz it will be at the end of your first week.. One thing i learnt from doing this plan before is that u have to sometimes miss these outings and meals to really stick to it.. And alot of people have said they make up excuses not to go out and have a planned meal out after a few months..

Anyway goodluk with it tmrw.. Keep me updated on how its going and i will do the same.. Tke cre

Im exactly like u its my 100th restart i said to myself but determined to be strong and do it tomorrow letme know how u get on x

Hey love,

Its horrible having to restart again but we can do it this time.. If we feel like giving up cum on here and post a message before u do and we'l talk u out of it.. Thats wot im planning to do.. How much do u hav to lose, i would love to lose 3 n half stone x

Well went to weigh in 11st 11lbs only way now is down...... Just had my first porridge maple & peacan YUK!!!! Couldnt finish it made me gag. Please let the shakes be ok .....

Hi dawni,

Im 12st so hopin to get down to 9st ish.. Im only 5ft3 so its v noticable and most of my weight is on my bottom hips n thighs.. The porridge is horrible too sweet for me.. I dont know why they feel the need to put so much sweetner in them.. Eugh!! Anyway i love the choc shake, mint n strawberry!! The choc ones r lovely hot aswell..

Starting to get an awful headache, better have 2paracetamols before it gets worse.. Hate these headaches u get with the forst few days of camebridge!! O well help me get to bed early tonight and notb tempted to go to the kutchen for a munch ?

Hi Nazz i'v just had choc n mint was quite nice. Think i will have to take porridge back and swop it. Fingers crossed. Keeping myself busy doing lots of jobs. Tonight will be the hardest no wine!!! But i am having cottage cheese half portion, plus half portion of prawns with green salad.

We can do this dawni.. We just got to keep focused.. I swaped all my porridges they r awful..

Im not going to be eating a meal im doing ss+ so i can use the milk allowance for my tea.. I cant drink black tea or coffee.. Amd thats te only thing that keeps me sticking to this plan TEA lol..

I find if i hv a meal too early on i start picking at things and tell myself its ok.. Hope it works for u tho alot of people are ok eating small meals during the plan..

Anyway let me knw hw u get on tonight..

Will do. I drink black coffee so not a prob for me but no biscuit though now :-( be interesting to see what weight losses are nxt week. Out on sat night but going to tell a white lie to friends and say I'm taking antibiotics so cant drink and will just eat chicken or fish with salad or veg. Let me know how you get on

Hi Dawni, I hope you are finding the first few days Ok. Unfortunately, for the plan to be successful I have found your need to be quite selfish at times and just do what is best for you. So, re the meal if you are on SS+ then eat your white fish/chicken or eat a bar whilst the others are eating their food. I have done this with friends and if they are 'good friends' they will understand and support you as they'll want you you to be slimmer, healthier and happy!

Re the packs, I can't eat the porridge or soups as they make me physically sick. So, it's shakes and bars for me and I've found other than days when I'm struggling with pain (I have joint problems)' I can stick to it 100%.

Good luck ladies and I look forward to hearing how you are doing.

Heidi

Hey dawni, hows it going? Im feelin really positive, really missin food but im determined to do this.. How was ur 1st day.. I got in bed after im a celeb lol x

Hi Nazz found yesterday surprisingly ok. I also went to bed after celeb jungle slept really well apart from busting for the loo at 5.30 this morn. I am really hungry today had fruits forest shake for brekkie and trying to keep busy, another half hour or so and I can have my shake.

i'm out working later so don't know how I will get on with the loo situation.

Tomo supposed to be the worst but have got a bit on so see how it goes. Coming on here def helps. How are you doing? X

Dawn im exactly the same im running to the loo constantly.. Its annoying! Im feelin ok today but its only 1pm haha.. We'l c how i feel.. We can do this so lets jus keep going and see past the hunger.. When i feel like giving up i either think about or look at the pics i took of myself yeaterday they r awful an reminds me of how unhappy i am about my body, i want to take some pics after a month an see a difference..i dont think i will put pics up or show anyone but its for my own motivation..

And as for tmrw dont think abt wt ppl r saying abt it being the hardest day, we'l get through it tgether, and if u struggle tmrw try to focus on doing something that day..

Im wrkin 5-9 tonight which i think helps me as im not hme in the evening to make a few trips to the kitchen snooping for food haha..

I like coming on here and talking about it feel like im not alone..im here for u if u need any support ?

Hi Dawni, I lost 7 pounds in the first week then only 2 pounds the 2nd week. I haven't updated weight for a while as I can't workout how to do it from my ipad! I've now lost nearly a stone and that is with a couple of bad weeks where I cheated a fair bit. Started a fresh on Monday and so far so good.

How much are you aiming to loose/what end weight are you after? I'm planing on getting to between 9.5 and 10 stone depending on how I feel psychically feel when I get there. Let's try and keep each other motivated along the way, this forum certainly helps and I stick to it when I log in each day.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Heidi

Hi Heidi

thats a great weight loss for you. It took me. 8 weeks to loose 6lbs on sw. Day three today definitely better than yesterday. Not finding the water thing too bad so hope I can keep it up. Still got slight headache but nothing major.

Keep motivated.

Hi Heidi & Nazz hows it going. Missing my wine tonight but still sticking to it. Day 6 the dreaded sat night out tomorrow. I hope i stick to it and there is chicken salad on the menu!!!!

chicken salad im only on sachets....you lucky thing x

Back