Starting sw again the second time this year

Fedupwelshgirl

Hi all i started sw the begining of january and completely fell of the wagon due to the fact of there still being christmas goodies in the house and then being stuck in because of the snow and not being able to do a proper shop(im in a wheelchair) so today ive had a delivery from tesco with all my fresh fruit and veg and all my other sw goodies and so decided that today was the day.

DAY 1

B porridge HexB
L mugshot and orange
D beef stew with lots of veg

Apple
Vanilla mullerlight

1 cup of tea with milk from Hex A
2 cups of coffee with milk from Hex A
1 green tea
4 glasses of water

i hope this is ok any comment welcome

Not such as good as i planned for today due to unforseen things happening,but this is what ive had today.

DAY 2

B Porridge HEX b
L Nothing aa was out and not hungry
D SW egg fried rice,chicken breast and SW sweet and sour sauce

Apple

2 cups of coffee with milk from HEX a
2 glasses of water
1 glass of squash
1 can of diet coke
As i said not a very good day especially with the fruit and veg. But will have alot more tomorrow :rolleyes:

didnt start mine till 15th jan as still had chistmas stuff left. lost with sw before, so giving it a go again

I did sw in 2011 and lost 2st 5lbs which i kept off for a while and then the weight started creeping back. I then decided to give it another go on the 6th but with personnal situations and some christmas goodies left it wasn't so good so now everything is gone im determined to start a fresh as of last wednesday. not having the best start but im sure il get it right soon.

Not had a very good day today felt pretty ruff so haven't eaten much so here goes

DAY 3

B nothing as got up late and did't feel like eating
L Mugshot and 1/2 pineapple
D spaghetti on 2 slices of wholemeal toast HEXB

Apple and Orange 6 ginger nut biscuits 2 syns each (12 syns) oops

2 glasses of squash
3 cup of coffee made with milk from HEXA

Back