Starting SW today - can someone look over my diary???

Hello Ladies,
Ok so this is the start of my hopefully last weight loss journey. I have done SW before with success lost 1 1/2 stone and the regained it and did lots of exercise and calorie control to get to my thinnest and fittest ever..... But since havingmy little boy 18 months ago I am right back where I was. Today I have decided this is enough and time to sort it out so I am back on SW.

The thing is the EE plan has been added since I last did SW.I have the books, from a friend, as can't afford class at the moment. The thing I am stuck with his snacks. Can i use HE as a snack or do I have to have it as 1/3 super speed.

This is today's menu. could someone have a look and let me know where I am going right and wrong? Thanks in advance and looking forward to sharing my journey with you.

Breakfast

banana
1/2 tsp honey (1 syn)
1 slice best of both bread (4.5 syn)
muller light yogurt

Lunch
SW chips
sliced ham (fat removed)
lots of salad
hellmans light 1 1/2 tbsp (3 syn)

afternoon snack
1 x HEB wholemeal bread
1 x HEA cheese

Dinner
Stirfry veg
prawns
rice
muller light

Hiya
I had my daughter 19 months ago :) this baby weight sucks doesn't it??
Your food looks ok to me I guess the main thing is that your having third of your plate fruit or veg (super free)
Extra easy thankfully fits in so well around family life my Hubbie is doing it from home and my daughter loves most of the food x

Yes, it looks fine to me as well. Good luck hon! :)

Hi, I started SW again 3 weeks ago. Lost 10.5lbs first week then 5lbs last night. Your menu looks fine. The best bit of advice I seem to have been given is try to avoid bread. This was from a member not the leader. but it seems to be working. Good luck. xxx

Back