starting sw tomorrow

rocket88

hi:wave_cry:
this will be my third time at slimming world...i will be joining class tomorrow..its a while since i have done this plan and im feeling very motivated..
i need to loose 7 stone:sigh:...
my biggest goal is to feel healthy and well,my knees and ankles are starting to ache and im only 35:cry:
been looking around this forum and it seems a great place to come for motivation and support...
emma.xxxx
will report back tomorrow after ive joined class.
xxx

Welcome and good luck :)

We here if you need us - look at all the stickys at top of page for inspiration :)x

hi:wave_cry:
this will be my third time at slimming world...i will be joining class tomorrow..its a while since i have done this plan and im feeling very motivated..
i need to loose 7 stone:sigh:...
my biggest goal is to feel healthy and well,my knees and ankles are starting to ache and im only 35:cry:
been looking around this forum and it seems a great place to come for motivation and support...
emma.xxxx
will report back tomorrow after ive joined class.
xxx

Hi and welcome, i am doing sw for the 3rd time, i joined class last wed and my first weigh in is wed coming. Like you i have 7 stone to lose, and my knees and ankles are also giving me pain. Hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky for us both and we will finally shed our 7 stone. good luck and keep us posted on how you are getting on.

Hi, it might be easier if you tackle the weight loss in smaller chunks such as 7lb's rather than thinking of the whole 7lbs at once and promise yourself a non-food treat for each 7lbs you lose then you have something to look forward to! Goodluck with the weightloss!

first of all welcome to the forum, sw is an excellent plan and definitly works. you will have ups and downs in your journey however its persevering even at the hardest of times that will get you to target, so keep going and you will get there!

hope your class goes ok tomorrow hun xx

Welcome to the sw forum! I've lost 3 stone and need to lose at least another 2.

thankyou all for your good luck messages:D
well i start tomorrow..i was sure the class said tuseday!!!think i need glasses:rolleyes:..so my class is tomorrow at 7....cant wait...does anyone have any really yummy red day recipes please:)
emmaxxxxxxxxxxxx

:welcome: to the forum! This is my 3rd time on SW and I am really determined to do it this time and so far, so good.

Back