starting the cambridge diet 2mora! cud do with a buddy!! nervous

jadelang88

Hi all,

So I've taken the plunge and I'm doing the cambridge diet!
I'm not gonna lie I'm really nervous 2 c how I get on! But excited 2 loose weight
N feel good again!

Wanting 2 loose 2 stone!

Would love a buddy

Thanx n good luck 2 u all :)

Hi Jade,

I just started last week (Tues) on Step 2.

I had a stone and a half to lose.

In my first week I've lost 8lbs! :)

So I'm like a 3rd into my target of 9stone.

Happy to help keep each other motivated!

Hey hun, wow that's amazing! I hope I do so good. N gr8 stuff I think I will defo need the motivation :) xx

I started on Monday so far so good :) I've not cheated although I've been tempted. I'm surprised how nice some of the shakes are having never done the CD before but I'm getting married this year and need to lose weight after having a baby. I find looking at the before and after photos on here help me stay motivated, :) best of luck x

hi helen,

aww congrats on the wedding. ive had my first shake this morning (choc-mint..) omg it tasted lovely..
ive been put on the ss+ so will b having a nice healthy meal 2nite.
only thing i think i will struggle with is the amount of water intake u have to have (not a huge fan)
but im on2 my second pint n so fingers crossed..

good luck and thanx 4 ur reply xxx

hello helen im on day 9 and i lost 14lbs on my first weigh in, feels amazing hope you lose the fear and realise that you can do this!! start as you mean to go on and remember drink lots of water and keep on drinking, it takes a while for your body to get used to but it soon adapts. all the best for your journey xxxx :bighug:

wow 14lb thats amazing!! im sooo excited for next week to come .. im hoping my weight loss is good :)

Wow that's amazing I really hope I can loose that much that quick well done.

I love the choc mint shake to and the fruits of the forest ones ok. Really hated the tomato chilli soup thou. I'm really not good at drinking water thou what happens if you don't drink enough ? X

I'm not sure to be honest I read on here earlier that the more you drink the more u shrink lol not sure how true that is mind lol

Xxx

I started last Tuesday, I find the water difficult and have put some squash in it! I am finding it hard, still hungry a lot, spend a lot of time travelling, staying in hotels, with customers, so it's not a good lifestyle for the diet! I have tried, first weigh in tomorrow! Don't feel like I have lost any but am hungry!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi ann,

Aww I really hope uv lost some, I shud imagine u av! I'm feelin hungry now tbh , oooo stayin in hotels means eating out 2 me so really feel 4 u there. I used to b in hotels every weekend n loved dining out ! Hopefully 2mora wen u find out how much uv lost ull feel betta! Let us no! Good luck xxx

awww thats great stuff ann, well chuffed 4 ya xx

Hello, I have my 1st ever appt with CDC tomorrow - I don't know too much about the diet, but I am very nervous about it because I am in fear that I won't make it on it, and I am relying on it! I have had big weight losses on WW before but I just can't seem to get back into it, 3 attempts later and all the weight plus more has been gained.

I am 14st 5 and just under 5ft 4. Ideally & realistically I would be happy @ 12st. I am going away in 3 weeks & the nature of the holiday is a piss up so I have to keep going til then, but know I will have to have a break for that week.

I'd like to buddy with you please, good luck & we could see how it goes :-/ x

Hi

I have my first weigh in tomorrow. I've not found the first week as bad as I thought today's prob been the hardest day but that's because I've Been in all day due to the snow, and I eat when I'm bored lol best of luck to you :)

Well I went my first appt - I have my weeks worth of sachets - I am doing the SS+ I opted for it because I fear if I eat a small meal it will trigger me off to start snacking! I am going to start on Monday when I am back at work, I don't fancy starting 2moro as going to be at moms & well that homely feel there sends me into overdrive in the cupboards!!! Although I also want to try & crack on with it.

Anyone else doing SS+ ?? I don't know much about the different programmes- my CDC did go thru them all - but it's a lot to take in, I will prob move onto SS2 in 2 weeks.

Looking forward to getting a load of willpower & into the zone!!

Hi all, I am starting on Monday as I have 3 stone to lose and i suppose the quicker I start the quicker I get the results! I am really struggling with the idea of giving up food and the crutch I have with food! Any tips that will help me with the SS CD?

Weeksuse, are you having any meals or 4 shakes? Yes, I have 2 stone to loose, if I get that far I'd really consider another stone - but I am happy for 2 at the moment!!

Hi everyone - I'm going to see my CD consultant for the 1st time 2moro. She's suggested I try the SS for a week (4 packets a day) as I have 3 stone to lose and I'm hoping I have the willpower to succeed. I've been told it'll cost me £62 per week which is a bit more than I expected to pay but I really want to get my weight down.

Lynn

Back