starting the cambridge diet 2mora! cud do with a buddy!! nervous

Weeksuse, are you having any meals or 4 shakes? Yes, I have 2 stone to loose, if I get that far I'd really consider another stone - but I am happy for 2 at the moment!!

No I am going for the shakes only approach as need to lose the eight relatively quickly to keep motivation!! Good luck with your journey gero1 I hope we will get what we want with only a few bumps in the road :0)

hi gero, honestly i was so nervous the first day i started.. wondering how id cope n if id struggle, n im not gonna lie to you the first 3 days were really hard but now 5days in i honestly feel fantastic so its making it so worth while. i dont even crave anything nemore.. hopefully next week will be this easy lol xx

n yh hun i dont mind being ur buddy xx

i personally dont no how you do just the shakes.. i think having a meal on the night is something to look forward to
i take my hat off (if i had one on lol ) to you guys on the ss diet.

im loving the diet.
but defo like my meal on a night time. chicken salad has never tasted so good ahaha xx

I agree, couldn't do just shakes. I really enjoy my meal, but I think I go over the allowance!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya

It has cost me £51.60 for 28 shakes/soups/poor ridges - 1 wk supply (that doesn't even divide into 28? It seems about £1.84 a meal though).

I am only intending on doing 4 shakes for 1st week - 2 if I can hack it - if I start with a little meal I know the meal will be bigger than it should & start my taste buds off lol,

I am really glad I got a few sound people to talk to about it - my journey starts tomorrow - but I am snowed in at my moms, so I'll have to get my car on the road thru the snow in the morning for that porridge - I will probably work from home but I hope that isn't a food distraction!!

Hi everyone. Im on SS 3 shakes/soups a day. Ive been doin it since mid nov but basically had the whole of december off!

A tip with drinking the water... drink through a straw! I couldnt drink even 1.5 litres a day until i started using a straw. Now i have 2.5 litres a day.

Gero i pay around £40ish for 21 products a week, so that sounds about right. Xx

Yea I pay 42 for 21 shakes. I've been out and brought me a new plate much smaller than the others I find that helps! Good luck for your first week hun xx

I pay just over £40 for 21 meals, depends on what I pick.

I agree about drinking through a straw

Well I am just having my 1st meal - plain porridge- it's yuk! I eat original oat so simple everyday normally ans so I thought it would be similar - I heard people say these were nice, I feel worried now if this is the level of taste...bad taste! I was hoping I'd find them yummy & look forward to them ;((

I won't stick to food if it tasted foul, how I see it is u have to live with it n there's enough tasty healthy food that u can enjoy, that's y personally I have a meal on a night time n make sure I enjoy it, it's surprising how much u look forward to that meal lol

c if u can stick with what uv had but if not I'd alter it to c if u can make alternative choices so its enjoyable! Xx

I am off to meet my cup consultant in an hour. Bit daunted by it all but here's hoping I get to grips with it. Failure isn't an option.

Glad you enjoyed your shake :)

I don't like any of the porridge's got them the first week but not this week!!!

I don't mind the soups, bars and shakes

Well after the fruits of forest I had a leek & potato soup - my blender somehow ended up with a massive crack, it leaked so that's in the bin, I wasn't at all bothered I'd lost some of the soup because it wasn't the best, quite salty (but better than porridge) and I've ended with the chocolate milkshake warmed like hot chocolate - the Cambridge cup & ball isn't as good as the blender, still had powdery lumps, I had to put more water in it & give it a longer shake. Evenings will be where I struggle so I've had a lovely bath & come bed at 8.30pm to catch up on my work - it's passed over an hour so all good.

New blender already reserved in Argos - defo a lot better!

Day 1 over :)

Well done Hun, off 2 a great start ur body is now preparing to loose weight YEY!!! Stick with it days 2. 3 4 were my worst but day 5 bad 6 are going great energy a back and really lively!! u can do this xxx

Back