Starting the Cambridge in the next couple of weeks ...

Hi all,
im going to start the Cambridge diet in the next couple of weeks :eek:, i would love to hear anyones sucess stories, any warnings of any potential pitfalls, and any advice anyone can offer me. I know it will not be a easy ride, but am ready for this and am desperate ot lose weight, right now i am so unhappy with myself and am at zero confidence !! im 5.7 and weigh around 14st. I have got PCOS and would love to hear if anyone else with this has managed to lose weight on this diet ??
Big thanks and best wishes to you all !! :break_diet:

I have PCOS and a few days after starting CD I started my period lol! After it had been missing for yonks. It settled right down after that and I hasd a nice regular cycle and ended up with a cambrdige baby. He's 13 months now so time to start back.

CD is a fab diet for PCOS sufferers, your losses *might* be slightly lower but you'll lose if you stick to it/ Just tell the carb monster to take a hike. Good luck!

thanks for your reply... im going to go and bug a load of people on the link you sent me now - o and well done on ur weighloss - i can see from ur stats u have done amazing :)
ty :)

oooh that was just what i really wanted to hear thankyou.... im not going to get my hopes up to much but i am quietly optomistic about starting CD !! Best of luck and congrats to you !! :)

Check out my diary for a breakdown of the first 2 weeks. I'd HIGHLY recommend CD!!

I've 10st to lose before October and in 2 weigh in's I've already lost nearly a stone and a half.

No Longer An Emotional Eater

x

Back