Starting the Cheat to Lose diet...sorry Atkins lovers!!

Oooh! I found it! Hehe! :D

Im happy to have a companion! I'm on my Cruise Phase, and today was my last low GI day. I'll post you my menu for today, just to make u jealous! lol!

B: Cinnamon Porridge
S: Low Fat Toffee Yoghurt
L: Ham, salad, mustard and low fat mayo on wholewheat bread, chicken noodle cuppa soup and some honeydew melon
S: Alpen chocolate & Fudge bar
D: Chilli beef wholemeal pizza with low fat garlic bread and garlic mayo, followed by a couple of weight watchers chocolate elcairs!

Hehe! :D

WTH is going on!!??
I'm gonna look into this too, ( god i miss my yogurt, fruit and bread :(:cry:)

For anyone not addicted to carbs, and particularly to sugar, this might work a treat. Unfortunately I am seriously addicted to sugar and starches so - sniffle - I will stick with low-carbing!

Forgive me, Claire and Tara, but an old saying just sprung to mind. When something seems too good to be true, it usually is! Ha Ha.

lol! I've been losing, on average, when I havent been messing it up, about 2lbs a week on this diet. I have 2 low carb days, 2 low gi days and 2 high gi days - followed by one day of eating whatever I want.

So basically, 2 days I eat atkins style, 2 days I eat lower fat with at least one portion of fruit a day, and 2 days where I have pasta, bread, grains/cereals with every portion.

I think my body appreciates the variety! I actually really struggle with my low carb days now - they're too much effort! lol!

Claire it is working for you, and that's fab. This routine obviously suits your body and your lifestyle, so stick with it.

I would love to be able to eat all that yummy stuff without regaining!

Hey there Claire, sounds like this diet is working nicely for you!!

I was wondering if you feel weird on the low carb days - like the first couple days of Atkins??

I cant say I do feel weird actually, but thats probably because I've overdosed on carbs the day before my 2 day low carb stint! lol!

I must admit, come my fist day of High GI my tummy does insist I visit the loo on regular occasions! Must not be used to all the fruit! lol!

Back